⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 ⊹

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Tuesday, 24th June 2008

Ohhh they finally kiss each other.

Chifuyu Matsuno was sitting in the social studies preparation room by himself, reading a shojo manga and blushing intensely at the scene portraying itself in front of him.

He had been enjoying to spend his breaks alone somewhere where he could read in silence and peace. However, his lucky streak of resting breaks should end right on this day.

Suddenly, someone slammed the door of the room open wide with a bam! which startled the blond and made him look to the sound source. A girl entered the room and hurriedly closed the door behind her again.

Before Chifuyu was able to say anything, the girl crawled under a desk right beside the door, crouching down, embracing her legs and visibly holding her breath.

What is she doing? She's very beautiful though...

Chifuyu found himself admiring her from afar, when she eventually met his gaze. Her eyes widened in shock as if she hadn't seen him before. The blond felt heat rushing to his cheeks and started waving with his hands. "I..I...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

However, the girl interrupted him. "Please cover up for me!"

Before Chifuyu could ask what she meant, the door was slammed open for a second time, making him flinch in surprise again. His gaze went to the boy who had just opened the door. "Oi Matsuno, have you seen a girl coming here or passing by?"

"I've seen no one but you, disturbing my peace", Chifuyu replied, not daring to look at the girl under the table again as to not expose her hiding place.

The boy grunted and left again, visibly frustrated. Chifuyu didn't know who it was, however he wasn't that surprised that the boy knew his name. He had been famously feared during his middle school years.

For now, there were other things occupying Chifuyu's mind though. As soon as he was sure that the coast was clear, he dared to look back to the girl under the table. She was looking at him with a gaze he couldn't quite read, yet as soon as she moved to crawl forth from her hiding place again, he looked away as to give her a moment to adjust her clothes again.

"Thank you", she spoke up and Chifuyu looked back as she gifted him a warm smile. "Mind if I spend the rest of the break here? As I see you've been reading manga, I brought one as well. I promise not to annoy your peace further"

"S-Sure", Chifuyu had always been a little on the shy side when it came to the female gender, however this girl truly stunned him. It was rare for girls to approach him, he usually had no luck with the ladies. Except from talking to Hina occasionally due to her relationship with Takemichi, he didn't really converse with any. "Don't worry, you haven't been a nuisance. I..I don't mind!"

"Great then", the girl smiled and sat down opposite of him at the table. Only then Chifuyu realised that she indeed had carried a manga with her all the time. The name was 'Black Butler' and it was seemingly the fourth volume.

The blond was over the moon by the fact that he not only had met a beautiful girl but also a rather interesting and kind one. She treated him respectfully and she also liked manga. For the rest of the break Chifuyu couldn't concentrate on his own story anymore, instead he found himself observing the girl and her reactions to her book.