⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸 ⊹

★¸.•☆•.¸★ (🅈/🄽) ★⡀.•☆•.★

Tuesday, 24th June 2008

"Oi Matsuno, have you seen a girl coming here or passing by?", Matsushita's voice sounded through the room and you held your breath as to not make him notice you. Your gaze was lingering on the blond boy who had been in the social studies preparation room when you entered it.

Only when you had already hid under the table beside the door, hugging your manga and legs, you had fully noticed his presence and out of desperation you asked him to cover you up. Silently praying for him to comply your request, you looked at him. "I've seen no one but you, disturbing my peace"

You were glad he didn't expose you neither with words, nor with a look or gesture. However, you asked yourself whether Matsushita and him knew each other, since the bully knew the stranger's last name.

Matsuno. Never heard it before. But it sounds cool not gonna lie...

An annoyed grunt from Matsushita could be heard before he left the room again, slamming the door behind him. You silently exhaled relieved. Matsushita was a bully from your class and somehow he had took a liking to you, since you were the only one who spoke up to him whenever he molested someone. He seemed to like girls that fought back. You never ran away from a fight with him, however even after his losses he started to follow you around as if you were friends. That's why you saw no other way than to hide from him to find some peace.

As you crawled out from your hiding place, you saw how that boy named Matsuno looked away. You weren't sure whether it was out of decency or shyness, but whatever the reason you were grateful. Adjusting your clothes, you took in his appearance for a second.

He wore his hair in a choppy undercut style with the top dyed blond and the sides kept in his probably natural black. He wore a piercing on his left ear which was facing you now that he was averting his gaze. The topmost button from the shirt of his school uniform was unbuttoned and the corresponding tie hung loosely around his neck. He was pretty, you had to admit to yourself. Eventually, you spotted a manga in front of him.

Is that a shojo manga? A boy who admittedly reads shojo? Interesting.

"Thank you", he looked back at you when you spoke these words and you gifted him an appreciating smile. "Mind if I spend the rest of the break here? As I see, you've been reading manga, I brought one as well. I promise not to annoy your peace further"

"S-Sure", he said. "Don't worry, you haven't been a nuisance. I...I don't mind!"

He's a shy boy...that's rare nowadays. He's pretty and kind...there must be a catch!

You sat down, trying not to think about him too much as you concentrated on your manga instead. It was the newest volume of 'black butler' and you quickly found back to where the previous one had left off. Totally absorbed in the story, you didn't realise how the blond was observing you.

As you left the social studies preparation room at the end of the break, the thoughts about Matsuno-kun didn't leave your mind that quickly.

Should I go back there another day?

However, you quickly decided that it wasn't a good idea. You couldn't afford to fall for a boy, it would leave you only hurt in the end anyway.