⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷 ⊹

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Saturday, 05th July 2008

"Awww look, Chifuyu", the girl's voice sounded excited as she suddenly ran over to a bench. The two didn't buy any manga from the store and decided to head for a walk due to the sunny weather. The blond hurried after her, looking over her shoulder as she crouched down. At first, it looked like she wanted to pick something up from the ground, but then a familiar noise made Chifuyu listen up.

"Meow"

A cat?

"Meow", the black cat slowly started purring as it rubbed its head against (Y/N)'s legs. The girl laughed and also the cat's expression looked rather pleased. It took the boy only a second until he realised that this was indeed, "Peke J?!"

"Huh?", the girl looked up to him, tilting her head in confusion.

"That's my cat, Peke J", he explained shortly. "He seems to like you." Chifuyu couldn't help but smile at this observation.

"I like him too", she mused, gently caressing the black cat further. "He's so cute!"

"Right?!", Chifuyu gave her a closed-eyed grin.

For a moment, they sat there in peace. Chifuyu had placed himself on top of the bench and observed how (Y/N) cuddled and played with his beloved cat.

I know that Peke J won't be intimate with a bad person because of his bad experiences...and he seems to love (Y/N). I knew she is a good person. And she loves him too...she's so cute...

He stared at the girl in awe, his gaze softened, and he knew his heart was already weak for her.

Suddenly, she spoke up again. "Wait, do you live near this place or is it common for Peke J to run around like a stray cat?"

"Huh? Ah...both. But Peke J used to be stray until I gave him a home. But ever since then, he ran around a lot. Once, he even went all the way to the Tsuchiya General Hospital", he smiled in remembrance of that day.

"Really?!" The girl laughed.

"Yeah...up to that day I used to call him Excalibur."

"REALLY?!" Now she laughed even harder.

"Oi, are you making fun of me?" The boy pursed his lips, narrowing his eyes.

"No, no", she waved with her hand as if to underline her statement, still laughing. "I just think it's unexpected. But very cute."

Chifuyu felt himself blushing as their eyes met. "It fits him...and you as well", she continued, gently tracing along Peke J's scar on his head.

"M-Me?"

"Yes", she nodded affirming. "I mean...that you come up with such an unique name is something I should've expected from you. But it's the same about Peke J...how comes you changed the name again?"

"Well..."

Chifuyu remembered that day very well. He spied on Ryusei and followed him to the hospital and suddenly Peke J appeared there as well, same as Baji...