⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶 ⊹

★¸.•☆•.¸★ (🅈/🄽) ★⡀.•☆•.★

Thursday, 3rd July 2008

After Chifuyu had brought you home and asked you out for a second date on Saturday, you had felt absolutely over the moon. You wanted to tell Ema and Hina about it, however you were afraid you would make too much of a big deal out of it when you had just started fake-dating him today.

Yet, you couldn't deny that this thought alone made you feel extraordinarily happy already and that you indeed caught interest in the blond. You wanted to know more about him and spend more time with him as well.

Instead of your two female best friends, Kazutora called you that evening, asking you whether you wanted to grab dinner together after his shift the next day. You agreed and told him you'd pick him up.

After the call and a shower, you realised that it was only 7pm, and your father wasn't home yet. He would probably stay overnight at his new girlfriend's apartment, so you decided to ask Kakucho whether he wanted to come over and bring dinner.

Your best friend was with Izana, so he asked whether he could bring him along and you agreed, naturally.

Around 45 minutes later, you heard motorcycles approaching. The familiar sound of Izana's CBR400F echoed up to your opened window and you looked outside to see your best friend already waving at you. With a bright smile on your face, you mirrored Kakucho's gesture and then went for the door to open it for the boys.

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

"So, we talked to Koko and Kisaki and they said they possibly will sponsor us", Izana explained, chewing on a meatball.

"That's amazing", your exclaimed, really supporting their plan of volunteering for underprivileged orphans. Especially because they were ones themselves, they must be perfectly suited for this job. The charity of your friends really moved you and you hoped you'd find something you really wanted to do as well one day.

If you were honest, you'd love to do so many things. Work with Shin at the motorcycle shop, help Kaku-chan and Izana volunteer, doing something independent like Haru will most probably strive for...so many possibilities. However, what you mostly wanted to do was something in remembrance of your mother.

"You okay?", Kakucho asked, gently placing a hand on your thigh, pulling you out of your thoughts about the upcoming death day of your deceased mom.

"Sure", you said, pushing the dark thoughts aside for another time. However, one thought occupied your mind from that moment on:

What does Chifuyu wanna do in the future?

✩˚₊‧。⋆✩⋆ ˚。⋆୨♡୧⋆ ˚。⋆✩⋆。‧₊˚✩

Friday, 04th of July 2008

You really hugged Chifuyu Matsuno to say goodbye. It wasn't that uncommon for you to hug people, especially friends, however Chifuyu and you were barely close and something about him made you feel quite agitated.

But since you were with Kazutora now, you tried to brush your thoughts aside. However, the boy seemingly had other plans. "So, you and Chifuyu?" He grinned at you, teasingly.