⊹ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹 ⊹

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

Wednesday, 25th June 2008

When Chifuyu walked on the school grounds right before the first class started, he heard some fighting noises from afar. As he walked towards the sound source, he was surprised about what he witnessed.

That unknown girl from the social study preparation room was beating up three guys. First, he wanted to rush over and help her, however it only took the girl seconds to knock all three of the guys over, placing one foot onto one of the boys' heads. Quickly, Chifuyu hid behind a nearby tree, secretly observing the scene that was portraying itself in front of him.

"I can't stand guys like you", Chifuyu could hear the girls voice only faintly, yet it was definitely dripping with venom. "Looking down on physically weaker people and abusing your power makes you so much weaker than your victims could ever be. You lack character. If you ever do that again, I will make sure your parents will get to know about it"

Woah...is that girl a delinquent? She beat those guys up all on her own...she's amazing!

Chifuyu witnessed how the girl gave the money back to the boy which had been beaten up by the group of bullies before. After a few seconds, they both headed to the entrance of the school building together and Chifuyu hid himself behind the tree as best as he could, trying to get his thoughts straight.

"Oi Chifuyu", the blond was so lost in his own mind that he didn't hear his friend approaching.

"Baji-san"

"Why are you spying on (Y/N)?"

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah, the girl you've been staring at. The one who kicked ass. I trained her good", Baji declared, grinning proudly, and only then it dawned on Chifuyu.

"You know the mysterious manga girl, Baji-san?!"

"Wait, (Y/N)'s the girl you met yesterday?"

The blond nodded and Baji patted his back, a smile gracing his lips. "I know her since we're children. She's a good one. But she actually is disinterested in relationships. I think she never liked anyone, except for Kakucho"

"Kakucho?"

"Yes but they're only friends. Inseparable, like Mikey and Draken"

"Ah...", Chifuyu had a lot to process which meant a lot to overthink over.

So her name is (Y/N), that's a beautiful name. It suits her...but is she really only friends with Kakucho? Baji-san said he trained her, so does it mean that she could know other ex Toman members as well? Baji, Kakucho, who else? Why did I never meet her when she is quite familiar with Toman?

The last question occupied Chifuyu so much that he decided to ask Baji while they entered the school building together.

"That's because she actually was a member of Toman, however an unofficial one. Mikey and Takemichi wanted her as a spy, so she never attended official meetings and observed other gangs who Mucho and Sanzu found suspicious"

"She was Toman's spy? Toman had spies?"

Baji laughed. "Yeah but only the founding members knew about that. So, what're you gonna do? Talk to her? I can introduce you"