Chapter 18 - Saturday Morning

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒑𝒐𝒑𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒓. 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒆.

Antoine's Perspective

The bus is packed full when I get on it. The guys that I usually sit next to are either with other friends, or with their girlfriend cheerleaders. I am about to get annoyed about this, but I hear an appealing, high-pitched, orotund voice say behind me, "Hey, you're Antoine Griezmann, right?"

I swivel around, almost accidentally hitting the poor girl in the head with my sports bag. I look her up and down, and then I know who she is.

Brooke. Captain of the cheer team. Cutest girl in the school. Everyone knows about her. Much like everyone knows about me. She's sitting in a bus seat, next to the window, a seat empty right next to her.

I grin charmingly, saying, "Oh, hey, you're Brooke? Yeah, I'm Antoine Griezmann."

"Wanna sit with me, Griezmann?"

"Sure," I say, still grinning, slipping into the seat next to her, right as the bus starts up. Maybe this day will be great, huh? Most popular girl in the school is showing interest in me!

She's looking out the window. Her blond hair is side swept, looking amazing. She's wearing a tight white tank top and a frilly white skirt sewn with flowers. She's gorgeous. She looks like an angel, with the sun shining on her like it is.

I lean closer to her, saying, "So, tell me a bit about yourself."

She looks over, smirking back at me. She looks bada**. I like that. "Why don't you tell me about yourself first?"

"I asked first," I continue grinning back.

"Okay, well, there's not much to say about myself. You, though? You seem quite interesting. You're the star on the football team, will be suspended for three weeks, are the hottest guy in the school, and the hottest guy I've ever seen, for that matter, you have many, many friends, and I hear you beat up girls for fun."

I stare at her, but decide to play it cool. So I smirk. "Most of that is right," I say, putting on a proud voice.

"I know," she grins.

"Yeah, do you?"

"Yeah, I know, Griezmann, because I've been watching you for a while, now. I have kept my eye on you, because you're interesting. In fact, I have great interest in you. And I kind of like all those things I listed about you. You're my type, you know."

"If you're asking me out," I smile charmingly, and I know I'm winning her heart over more and more. I'm excited. Maybe if I could date her, I'd be happy again. "Then just flat-out say it."