☆-Buddha x Nb-☆

Summary: Buddha gets jealous of your new cat.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Buddha's POV:

I sit on the other side of the room scoffing. NO I am not 'throwing a fit' I'm just pissed at that annoying fluff ball! He just sits in there lap cuddling them, all while making fun of me. It's annoying, i don't understand why you would want a cat? Like what's so special about it, it's for sure not better then i am.

Yet my lover was just sitting there, with it in there lap! Instead of me which i haven't been home all day. I deserve some attention.

I sigh again thinking on what to do, then I realize I can just do this.

I walk up to y/n and pick the cat in there lap, throwing it to the side and then proceed to pick them up and throwing them on the bed despite there complaints.

"Too bad sweetheart, I got lonely." I say snuggling into there neck as they sigh in defeat. It's not like they get push me anyway, though they did threaten to make me sleep on the couch. They don't have the guts to though-

"Stupid cat.." i mumble as i sit on the couch, they were more then willing to make me sleep on the couch while the cat got to snuggle with them tonight.

I look out the window and see Hermes holding up a score board, Cat: 1 Buddha: 0. "Hermes shut the fuck up!" Suddenly the cat runs out of the room and claws me,  "Shit!" Hermes smiles and then leaves.  Stupid cat.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Lol this was short but hoped you enjoyed the NB version

278 words