¿▪︎Loki x Male reader▪︎¿

Summary: Loki sees you talking to Buddha, gets pissed, and drags you away to kiss you.

¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿

Y/n pov:

I was just having a conversation the others who will be representing the humans side. They are such lovely people to have a chat with.

"Y/n, could you go get the mail? I forgot to get it." The small girl with pink hair asked. "Sure, I don't mind at all." I smiled then quickly went to the mailbox a few halls over.

As I reach the mailbox I'm stopped by a familiar face. "Hello Buddha. Nice to see you." He chuckles a bit and smiles. "Hey y/n, what brings you here?" Buddha was a good friend of mine. "Oh, I'm collecting mail for a friend." I replied trying to reach to correct mail slot, but falling just short of my goal.

"Ah, let me help you!" He reached over me and grabbed the mail, handing it to me. "Thank you, much appreciated." I gave him a short smile and then began to ramble about another subject.

Loki's pov:

Tch. That annoying, sweet obsessed God. He keeps going on and on with his annoying cocky tone. I feel bad for him, having to be Buddha's friend. Must be a pain.

Suddently, I got an idea.

I stepped out of my hiding place and approached y/n, taking him by the hand and draging him away.

"Ah, hello Loki. Where are we going?" He asked clearly confussed. "You'll see~" I smiled. Soon we turned the corner into an empty, abandoned hall that leads to a dead end.

I pin him to the wall and start to kiss there neck, slowly making my way up to his burning ear, biting down on it earning a yelp. "Mhmhm~" I chuckle. "Your adorable y/n~ you should be mine~" I blow cold air on his neck.

But surprisingly, he bring me into a kiss. It's warm. So warm. I quickly slip my tongue threw his lips and start exploring every area as he let out small groans.

We break from the kiss and he pull me into a hug. How cute, I think I'll keep this one. "Love you doll~". His face heats up.

Buddha's pov:

●-●

"What the fuc-" *CRASH*

"DONT SWEAR INFRONT OF GOD." Hermes says drop kicking me into the wall, breaking me out the building.

¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿▪︎¿

End.

415 words.

Hoped you liked, sorry this took so long-