《~ Posidean x NB ~》

Summary: Posidean and the other gods all go to the beach and you bury him in the sand

《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》

Y/n's pov:

I was walking down the halls looking for something to do since reading got boring. Soon I hear footsteps and I turn to see Hermes. "Hello y/n. I came to let you know that me and some of the other gods are heading to the beach and you may come join us." He smiles, "Thanks I'll grab my clothes and be down in a sec."

I thank him as he walks away and I head to my room.

《Timeskip brought to you by your dad never coming back with the milk》

It feels nice seeing everyone so happy, well.. everyone except Buddha who was tricked by loki and buryed along with Shiva.

He notices me and walks up with a sinister smirk. "Hey y/n~ know how your Posidean's favorite and all~" I nod. "You should help me bury him in the sand!" He whisper yells, I smirk "hell yes! Sounds fun." I whisper yell back.

He drags me to the side and explains the plan to me

Posidean's pov:

I was just looking around at everyone being the usual idiots they are. Then I saw y/n start to approach me. They were the least annoying so I allowed them to speak to me.

"Hey Posidean! I was wondering if you could check out this jewel we found deep in the sand! I thought you might like it as a gift but I can't lift it out.. it's to heavy-" they sigh in defeat and heat up on the inside, they're adorable.

I climb down into the hole and start to bend down when all of a suddent a pile of sand is poured on top of me and I'm stuck.. those bastards trapped me along with the other 2.. annoying.

But seeing y/n smile is worth it. They bend down and kiss me on the cheek before walking off to play something else. My face turns scarlet.

"OOoooo, somebody has a crush~" Buddha says making fun of me and Shiva joins in and I start to raise the sea-tide and they panic. Idiots... I liked this trip.

《~》《~》《~》《~》《~》

End!
375 words hope you enjoyed!