@-Shiva x Male reader-@

Summary: You prank Shiva with loki

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Loki pov:

Shiva is so fucking annoying. He keeps braging ever since he defeated the human, and its fucking irritating but i know one way to shut him the fuck up.

You see, Shiva and the god y/n are best friends so if I could get y/n to pretend to not like Shiva, you get my point.

Now just to find y/n- "Good afternoon Loki!" Y/n says walking past me. "Oh, hey y/n, I was just looking for you." He stops and faces me. "What did you need?" He asks " I have a challenge for you, you have to ignore Shiva for 24 hours!" He thinks for a moment " What if I don't?"

"Then I take away your Silveon plushie. Same if you fail."

"Fuck you."

Y/n pov:

I hate Loki sometimes. He's annoying. But, how hard could ignoring Shiva be? This shouldn't be too difficult.

"Oh, hey y/n." Aphrodite waved at me but just my luck Shiva was right next to her so I wave at her and quickly get out of there.

This may be a little more difficult then intended.

(11 hours is into the challenge)

Update, I've in countered Shiva 5 different times and he's starting to get the hint that I'm ignoring him. At first he didn't really care but he seems pissed off now.

Shiva pov:

Y/n is acting weird. He has been ignoring me the entire day I might go ask Loki about it since they're friends.

I start walking the halls looking for Loki only to find him talking to y/n. "Hey y/n and Loki." Y/n just walks out of the room and Loki starts laughing. "Why has y/n been ignoring me." Loki 'thinks' for a moment before saying "maybe he got tired of you." He giggles before leaving.

That asshole had something to do with this.

(23 hours into the challenge)

Y/n pov:

Finally it's almost over, Shiva has been glaring at me for the past 12 hours. Sure he's a nice guy but is scary when he gets angry. "Okay y/n that's it. What is going on?" Now time for my favorite game: testing death. I stayed quiet.

I looked at the clock and it was finally over. I sighed. "Finally the challenge is over." He looked confused. "Loki dared me to ignore yo-" "I'm killing that fucker." He leaves.

After the door closes my face gets super red. He was so fucking close to my face-

Hermes pov:

Wonder when the next season of this show will come out.

*meow*

"Hi kitty"

*meow*

"Your mine now."

@-@-@-@-@-@-@

Hi guys!

No I'm not dead.

Leave comments on who you want to see in 'relationships part 2' so I can add them. I've had writers block and with leap and the start summer vacation has always been really busy for me so I'll be posting more around July. Love y'all :D.

500 words