◇-Hermes x NB-◇

Summary: you and Hermes haven't seen eachother in centuries so yall catch up a bit.

◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇

Y/n pov:

Ah! This is so exciting!

The thrill of fighting against a extremely stronger opponent that is said to be unrivaled. It's so fun!

It's been so long since I've been here, it's quite uncommon for me to show my face, most don't know I'm a God.

"Hey human! What's scum like you doing here." Speak of the devil and they'll answer.  "For your information, I'm a God. Please refrain yourself and get some manners." I walk away from them.

"Harsh as always I see."

I turn to see a familiar figure steping out of the darkness. "But I guess I do agree, some people lack manners." I chuckles. "Seems you never change, even after hundreds of years, Hermes." I missed him and his dramatic entrances.

He brings me into a light hug. "Know that all the formal stuff is aside, tell me everything that's happen since I was gone!" I smile and he sits me down across from him.

"Well first of-"

(2 hours later)

Hermes pov:

Y/n is such a lovely friend, they are a great listener. Unlike some people. Even though they aren't very known, I still think their very important.

"Ah, y/n are you tired?" I say noticing they have started to dose off. "Heh, Yeah sorry.." they say finally falling asleep from exhaustion. I can't help but laugh a little.

I pull out and a blanket and put it over them. I pick up a book to past the time till they awake.

◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇-◇

270 words.

Sorry I hav3nt been posting- I've just been lacking inspiration. But thx for all the attention this story has, luv u guys ♡