Chapter 29: (Bonds of Friendship)

(Bonds of Friendship)

*December 21st, 1900*

*Emerald Palace*

Jack Pumpkinhead stood in front of Rosy and the rest of the army while holding the wishing pill in one hand as he vowed to handle Jinjur's army; however, he decided to plead with them before using his trump card.

"I-I won't allow you guys to harm my friends ever again! Mombi is also tricking you guys as well and once she kills my mother then she'll do the same to you guys.." Jack Pumpkinhead had pleaded to Rosy and the rest of the army while Flora laughed rather loudly at his statement.

"Tricking us? The good Mombi will never do such a thing! She had promised us that Jinjur would remain Queen of Oz while she would simply become her bodyguard and advisor, So the one that's tricking us is YOU but we don't have time to waste on someone like you anyways since you are already arriving on death's door" Flora had spoken back in a rather cruel tone of voice while motioning her hand for the rest of the army to attack Jack Pumpkinhead while Tin Woodman quickly began to speak out.

"Jack! You can't reason with them! I believe that Mombi has also used her magic to brainwash them so they can't be reasoned with! You just gotta fight and also find a way to undo the brainwashing!" Tin Woodman had cried out to his friend while trying to fend off some of Jinjur's soldiers who were attacking him while Jack Pumpkinhead nodded his head in understandment.

"I-I see! I guess I have no choice! Wishing pill! Please give me the power to hold off Jinjur's army!" Jack Pumpkinhead had spoken back while finally taking the wishing pill as he began to count to seventeen by twos which made Rosy laugh.

"Have you gone insane?! You truly believe such a silly pill is gonna save you and that bucket of scraps? You must truly have a death wish or something?! Well! No matter, I shall finally end things, once and for all.." Rosy had spoken out in a rather smug tone of voice as she slowly began to prepare an attack from her hands while smiling rather cunningly.

"NOW DIE!!!" Rosy had cried out in rage as she unleashed the magic that was given to to her by Mombi as the beam was heading towards Jack Pumpkinhead.

Jack Pumpkinhead quickly deflected the blast as it was sent flying back thus hitting Rosy as it sent her flying back until she crashed into a wall which surprised her.

"Like I said, I shall fight for my friends! I don't care what happens to me at this point!" Jack Pumpkinhead had spoken out in sheer motivation while this had surprised the girls as they were confused on what just happened.

"W-What!? Where and how did he become strong all of the sudden?! He's practically almost dead yet he still..." One of the girls had spoken out in confusion while they could see Rosy slowly getting back with an angered expression on her face.

"Girls! You guys handle Tin Woodman while I handle this creep! We can't let Jinjur and Mombi down! We gotta attack with everything that we have!" Rosy had commanded the army as the girls nodded their heads and quickly focused their sights on Tin Woodman as they charged towards him as Jack Pumpkinhead quickly ran after them; however!

"Don't worry about me! I'll handle them! You take care of Rosy and Flora!" Tin Woodman had cried to his friend while he was met with a nod of understandment from Jack Pumpkinhead as the lad had finally focused his attention on Rosy as her eyes were filled with fury.

"You men are always overzealous and confident! It's so darn annoying! That's why I'm gonna enjoy tearing your little pumpkin face LITTLE BY LITTLE!!" Rosy had spat out in anger.

She quickly dashed towards Jack Pumpkinhead with such speed while managing to grab him before slamming him across the palace with such force as this caused him to be sent flying before crashing into a stack of dishes.