Chapter 85: (The Deadly Weapon)

(The Deadly Weapon)

*July 14th, 1906*

*Munchkin Cornfields*

The Creature and Azure stood in front of each other as things were slowly heating up between the two opponents.

"Who am I? I don't have a name, and why should I tell you anything, hm?" The Creature spoke to Azure with annoyance in his voice while snorting to himself much to Azure's displeasure.

"You don't know your name? That's odd, but do you at least know where you came from? Tell me.." Azure responded sternly while glaring at him seriously which caused The Creature to speak again.

"I'm not telling you; however, I've chosen a name for myself. You can call me Dion.." Dion responded once more with a rather harsh attitude. Azure would shake his head in displeasure before finally cracking his knuckles in preparation for battle.

"Dion? You are quite bad at naming; however, for the sanctity of Munchkin Country and the rest of Oz, You shall be destroyed. I won't let you get an inch to the Emerald City" Azure responded with a smile before extending his hands toward Dion.

Dion on the other hand would quickly shield himself as he felt himself being knocked into the air by Azure's attack.

This would be followed by Azure leaping toward the air and quickly focusing on his target.

"Cobalt Spear!!" Azure cried out as a large blue spear appeared with arms, and he was ready to hit his target with it.

"H-He's fast!" Dion thought to himself in shock as he felt his heart racing due to the unexpected nature of the warrior before quickly shielding himself by using his hands.

"Take this!!!" Azure cried out in fury while using the spear to land a successful blow on Dion which caused the creature to land on the ground thus creating an impact.

The impact of the attack would leave a huge hole in the cornfield, destroying some of the corn and scarecrows that were displayed on the field.

Dion on the other hand was unfazed by the attack; however, he appeared to be angry as he would slowly get up from the crater.

"Y-You!!" Dion cried in annoyance; however, he had no time to react as Azure would dash toward him with such speed.

"I won't allow you to get away! I made a promise to my fellow Munchkins that I would protect this country!" Azure spoke out in motivation while using his free left hand to produce a blue energy orb, and he began throwing it toward Dion.

This action would quickly allow Dion to dodge the attack with speed before expanding his arms toward his target. 

"Straw Wood Strings!!" Dion cried in desperation as his arms expanded like straw, which proved useful as Azure was trapped due to the straw wrapping his body.

"W-What is this?! It seems like some type of attack based around straw?" Azure thought to himself before using his spear to cut down the straw and eventually heading back down to face Dion.

"You're strong. If only I had more nutrients to absorb then I could become strong. This is why I asked you for food. Why didn't you listen?" Dion asked Azure with curiosity and annoyance while he waited for an answer from Azure.

"I sense evil in you, that's why. Not just that, I sense something more in you...just what the heck are you? Why do I sense Ozma, Dorothy, and the others in you.." Azure responded while remaining on his guard, waiting for an answer from Dion.

This question would make Dion smirk before chucking at him before answering the question.

"Fine, I'll tell you since I'm going to kill you anyway. I was created by the Growleywogs; however, I was given to Nome King as a gift, and he intends to use me for his plans to conquer Oz." Dion answered with a smirk while Azure glared at him before nodding understandably as he spoke once more.