♡ Scroll of fluff - Xiaother ♡

Congrats you have found scroll 11 of many others, your scroll master has left some notes for the story below.

Content warnings: Super cute, modern day.

Xiao was stuck inside all day after getting sick with the flu. He laid in bed with a mask on and a towel on his forehead. His boyfriend Aether had just gotten back from getting groceries. "Love you need to stop getting sick!" Aether says kneeling down beside the bed and replacing Xiao's towel. "Its not my fault you keep calling off work to take care of me.." Xiao sighed. "Thats not even why. I'm just worried about your health and work is a second." Aether sighed and stood up. "Want curry and rice?" He asked. "Yes please.." Xiao mumbled trying not to smile.

Aether went to go make his sick boyfriend curry and rice in the kitchen since it took a little while he would check up on Xiao as well constantly replacing the towel on his boyfriends forehead.

Aether kept at it until Xiao was completely better. Xiao was so grateful that he had planned a very special day out. When Aether had finally got off of work Xiao greeted his boyfriend at the door. "Welcome home Aether." Xiao smiled at the tall blonde standing in the door way. "Hi love!" Aether leaned down to kiss Xiao and Xiao kissed back. "Lets get ready I have a really special day planned for us." Xiao's cheeks slightly turned pink as he looked away. "I would love too!" Aether exclaimed and the two males walked inside. 

Aether took a shower while Xiao put his clothes on since he already took a shower. Xiao decided to wear a black and teal attire and fluffed his hair out. When Aether finished he stuck to the light Yellow and white color scheme. Neither of them dressed fancy more casual attire with fancy hints. Xiao handed a flower he had freshly picked for his boyfriend. "Oh my this flower is very pretty! Can you help me put it in my hair?" Aether asked sitting down in the vanity chair. "Sure, mind if I take your braid out?" Xiao asked politely. "Yes of course you can" Aether smilled in the mirror and Xiao made a small smile in return.

While Xiao was doing Aethers hair he got a notification from his phone.  "Whos messaging?" Aether asked. "Lumine, she said shes going to be taking Ayaka out today and was wondering if we would like to go on a double date at a diner Morax had suggested later in the night." Xiao said and went back to brushing Aethers hair. "I'm okay with that its just my sister after all no harm in her coming" Aether took Xiao's phone and typed a response. Not even a few moments later Lumine responded with a picture of her and Ayaka on the train making their way over to Liyue city. "They're coming over to visit from Inazuma city all the way down in Japan!" Aether exclaimed happily. "Thats nice, I dont remember the last time we seen those two." Xiao said finishing Aethers hair and putting the white camellia in his hair. "Ready to go?" Xiao asked. "Ready whenever you are" Aether got up and grabbed his phone and car keys and returned Xiaos phone.

The two left the house and got in their car and drove down town first to get some Tofu pudding. "Should we visit Xinqius bookshop after the Tofu?" Aether asked pulling into wanmin's restaurant. Aether and Xiao both get out and walk inside. Xiangling greets them at the counter "Welcome Xiao, Aether, What can I get for ya today?!" She smiled happily. "Just two servings of your Tofu pudding." Xiao said taking his card out. "No no let me pay" Aether said giving Xiangling his card. "Fine.." Xiao sighed. Xiangling smiled and created the transaction clipping the receipt to the line and dinged the bell on the desk. "Two orders of Tofu pudding to go!" Xiangling yelled to the back of the kitchen "On it!" The people in the kitchen yelled back. 

Aether and Xiao went to go sit down in a booth that showed the few of the ocean. "Look its the crux" Aether pointed it out and Xiao nodded. They conversated for 6 minutes over the clanging of pots and pans and the sizzling of the oil. Soon enough Xiangling skated over to Xiao and Aethers table with two takeout boxes in each hand. "Here you are!" She chirps. "Whats with the skates?" Xiao asks curiously. "National skate day!" She smiles "We like to celebrate national days here at the Wanmin restaurant!" She does a spin trick on her skates. "I will be leaving another good review on yelp for yall!" Aether smiled and waved to Xiangling as she skated back to the counter. "Alright to Xingqius bookshop next?" Xiao askes getting up. "Yep!" Aether smiled and they walked back to the car.

Xingqius bookshop was in a more quite part of town and had a view of the ocean almost everywhere. A lot of kids played with each other in the streets and there where carts of small trinkets being sold. They arrived at the bookshop that had a large pond in front with a bridge to get over it. They walked inside and a little bell chimed. "Welcome to Xingqius bookshop!" A familiar voice chirped and then a light blue haired male appeared from behind the counter. "Hello Chongyun" Aether whispered walking over to the desk with Xiao. "What can I help ya with!" Chongyun asked sitting down in a chair turning a monitor on along with the keyboard and mouse. "We are here to pick up the books we bought." Xiao said giving Chongyun his credit card. "Ah alright so you got, xxx-xx, xxxxx, and xx-xx?" Chongyun asked giving the card back. "Yes, those ones." Xiao said. "Alright here you go!" Chognyun reached under the desk and put a stack of three books tied with a red ribbon then he got a bag and put the books in. "Thanks Chongyun tell Xingqiu we say hi!" Aether smiled and walked out back to the car with Xiao. Xiao stopped on the bridge to feed the koi fish some of his Tofu pudding. 

"Alright lets go hang out at the park now, I will tell Lumine to meet us there later once they get settled back into a hotel." Xiao says fiddling with his phone. They get to the park and walk around for a little bit there was a swing set so Aether begged to push Xiao on it, after a few minutes of begging Xiao finnaly said yes and allowed Aether to push him. They stay in the park having fun and walking around, feeding the fish in the pond sometimes. Later Lumine and Ayaka come up. "Brother!!" Lumine smiled and hugged Aether. "Xiao." Ayaka bowed. "Ayaka." Xiao bowed back and the two blonde twins smiled. 

They all went to dinner and had a pleasant night. 

Fin