☆ Scroll of smut - Rosaria ☆

Congrats you have found scroll 12 of many others, your scroll master has left some notes for the story below.

Content warnings: dom rosaria, sensory play, degrading, light bdsm, fem x fem reader, orgasm control, orgasm denial.

Rosaria is out working at dilucs tavern because the church required the sisters to do services at one place of they're choice after three abyss mages and slimes came through town and destroyed everything.

You where sitting in a chair staring out the window watching all the sisters help around with sweeping, cooking, and growing plants. Your job as an adventure has been called off for the day because Kathrine thinks its to dangerous to leave city right now and until the dandelion knight and cavalry captian say its safe your not going anywhere.

Honestly being stuck doing nothing at all made you bored so you decided to start something. You get up and head to the kitchen climbing on the counter with a set of keys and unlocking the top cabinet that was painted a dusty grey like the others. You unlock it and the smell of vintage alcohol hits you right in the face.

Smirking you grab the one Rosaria lables as do not touch you touch it anyways. When you try to put it down to lock the cabinet it slips and shatters on the floor. Your eyes widen and you look back to see that the delicate bottle is now in millions of tiny pieces. "Shit.." you swear under your breath and scramble to lock the cabinet. This wasn't your intention your intention was to hide it from Rosaria as a joke now your in deep trouble.

You laugh nervously and get off the counter and clean the remains of the shattered wine bottle. What do you do it's fucking vintage wine it's not like it's replaceable? Is it? Suddenly you remember that kaeya is a vintage alcohol collector thank god you remember what it's called. You take the keys with you so it's not obvious someone opened it but roasaria will figure out sooner than later if she arrives.

You dressed and head over to the knights headquarters. You wave to the guards and quickly visit Klee in solitary confinement. "Kaeyas room.." you sighed deeply and open the door. The blue haired male whips around and eyes you up and down. "Y/n? Well, what can I do for this unordinary visit from you?" Kaeya asked with a smug look. You never go to kaeya just to ask to hang out, even if he has the wine you don't know how willing he is to give it up.

"Well.." the words stuck to your throat. "I uhm.." you cringed at yourself. "I broke Rosarias vintage wine bottle and I thought you would have some I could replace it with.." you sighed and kaeyas eyes widen. "Hold on Back track." Kaeya stopped leaning on his desk. "You broke a vintage wine bottle and let alone Rosarias?" He asked with a worried tone.  "Yeah I know im fucked that's why I'm asking.." you sighed again. "What's the name of the bottle?" Kaeya asked opening a locked cabinet with keys and he breaths in the smell of the alcohol. "Devils blood." You say picturing the shattered bottle in your head and shivering. "It was a red wine." You say looking over your shoulder shakily you really hope you cleaned up well enough. "Your lucky, Y/n. Devils blood is an extremely rare wine its from the 1970s.." kaeya paused meaning he wanted something.

"What do you want in return.." you asked, your breathing heavyed with urgency. He smiles. "Nothing right now but you owe me!" He laughed as he pulled the vintage wine bottle off his shelf and placed it in a bag for you. "Good luck though." He nodded towards the door in a more serious tone. "Thanks" you muttered before setting off.

Your now back at your house you touch the doorknob which was now colder than it had been before, roaria is definitely back. You turn the door knob and hear the sound of clicking heels upstairs. You decide to act like you where hiding the wine so you hid it down low under the tv stand you used your short arms to push it back far enough.

You quickly shuffled back to the front door and closed it. "Back!!" You yelled out. Fuck the keys you quickly put them in the drawer where you got it out of. Rosarias heels click down the stairs your heart beats fast In your chest. You here a jangle of keys and when her body's in frame you see her twirling keys on her fingers. "You know I always keep spares on me Y/n~" rosaria said with a hint of smug satisfaction on her voice. "So wheres my wine that says do not touch?" Rosaria spoke walking over to you. "Well I took the do not touch lable off so it means I can touch it." You stuck your tounge out and she took that opportunity to kiss you with tounge.

It was a long heated kiss and you got pushed onto the couch. "Mhh~" you whine trying to get out from under her.  She digs her nails into your sides as a response and you lay still. "So-" roasaira trailed off now straddling you and tying her hair up. "You know what touching my wine means right?~" she asked as if she was seeing if you where prepared. You gulp down and she hitches up your white pleated skirt "cats got your tounge?" She asks sighing taking two fingers and rubbing hardish circles on your clit. "N-no!~" it came out more desperate than you would like.

She smirks and slips your panties off. "So wet~" rosaria smirks rubbing your entrance with two fingers before sliding the tips in. "Ngh~" you moaned out when she pushes them in further. Rosarias smirk only widened when you started making more sounds as she thrusted her fingers in and out. Your walls fluttered around her fingers in delight. zero words where exchanged until rosaria pulled her fingers out. "Rosaria!~" you whined pathetically while you clenched desperately for something and in turn got nothing. Rosaria just grinned. "You've been bad.." she smiled. "I think you need to be punished." Her smile turned grim really fast.

She picks you up in a bridal carry but something about it made your breathing hitch. Once you got upstairs she laid you on the bed and shuffled something out of the bedside drawer. You look to the side and you saw it the devastating sight of hand cuffs. You shiver at the thought of being unable to pull yourself out of her cold grasp. She takes your wrists tightly and cuffs them above your head making sure they fit snug but didn't hurt you, she then took your shirt and ripped it off then unclipped your bra she kept your skirt on however something coursed through her veins "She looks pretty in this skirt I got, but what if I ruin that innocence.." is what her face painted with a smirk and lust filled eyes.

Her vision glowed and a small veil of cold fog rose from rosarias hands. After a few seconds she trailed her hands upwards and you shivered under the touch. She laughed softly and let one hand play with your nipple and let her other hand slide up and down your side lovingly. She kissed you on the lips you could feel the cold coursing through her body. Of course sister rosaria was used to this cold affect the vision had on her body but you weren't not as a electro vision wilder. Your body forcefully jerked when rosarias hands let out another cold mist. Rosaria moved a hand to your clit and that caused whimpers to escape your mouth.

Rosaria rubbed your clit softly then slipped her fingers into your wet hole. "Ah!~" you  moaned out while Rosarias pace was fast. Her speed didn't waver it only got faster. Your whole body tensed up you where  close and rosaria noticed she pulled her fingers out and smiled licking them. You whine again. "No-no~" she teased. "I will be choosing when your allowed to climax~" Rosaria said pressing kisses on your inner thighs they were cold kisses and you thought you would definitely bruises easier if she decided to give you hickeys. You whined and rosaria dug her nail into your leg as a warning so you silence yourself by biting down on your lip. Rosaria kisses further up and then suddenly you feel a tongue dart into you. Your back arches as you felt the cold tongue enter you. "Ah!~ hah!~" you moaned out and subconsciously clenched around her tounge so in turn she moaned while in you, causing you to feel more pleasure.

She paused her movements and hummed softly pulling out and replacing the emptiness with her fingers in a swift motion. "Beg for your release." She growled lowly into your ear and you felt an intense sense of control from her. You gulped down and let any sense of control go "please rosa- Mistress please!~" she smirked and moved her fingers you moaned loudly and immediately reached your climax rosaria helped ride it out with a smug look. When she was done you where completely tired. "Take this as a reminder not to touch my wine, hm y/n?" You nod frantically and rosaria chuckles uncuffing you and laying beside you massaging your wrists softly.

Note:
Sorry for it taking so long to come out it's a lot of detail and my adhd brain didn't want to finish it. Hope this is good enough!