♡ Unknown scroll - Easter. ♡

Looks like you've found an unknown scroll.. it just appeared when you accidentally stepped on a large egg looking for the ones that are usually filled with candy. You decide to take this for yourself and leave the Easter party early.

Your scroll master has left notes down
Below.

Content warnings!: this isn't a Y/n smut, wander × kazuha, bunny suit, bdsm, Dacryphilia, brat wanderer, bottom wanderer, impact play, sadism, masochism, Honorifics (sir, master, Pet, mine, etc.), orgasm control.

The Easter party was relatively boring to Scaramouche, they held it at someone's house every year this year it was held at his and Kazuhas house and he couldn't even start to like the fact people where intruding into his personal space like that.

He just sat in a chair with a wine glass and watched the party from a distance. Kazuha glanced over his shoulder at the short blue haired male a few times, the glances where short but sharp, hard but cold, Scaramouche didn't know what his boyfriend was thinking and he didn't want to find out.

The party was coming to a slow close while everyone ate dinner outside in the backyard. "This foods good who cooked it?!" Beidou asked holding up a chicken leg that was bitten into. "The chicken legs where done by Scaramouche." Kazuha smiled glad his captain was enjoying the food.

Finally everyone was done Scaramouche couldn't be happier. "If anyone needs a ride back to mondstat, Liyue, or sumeru I would be happy to take you." Beidou beamed throwing her satchel over her shoulder. Some people followed her and some walked the other way. Scaramouche and kazuha where now alone.

"Go upstairs I got the mess. Change into the thing I left on the bed for you." Kazuhas back was turned to Scaramouche's making it all more ominous. "Alright.." Scaramouche said walking up the stairs of they're nice house that was nature themed, it felt cozier that way. He reached they're room and turned the nob a strong gust of wind hit his face as if some anemo was released on purpose.

Scaramouche stepped in to the room and closed the door behind him. Was that a bunny suit?.. he stepped closer and took a double take and to his surprise yes it was, a black body suit that would be a tight fit on Scaramouche of course that was on purpose, cute black tights, and black bunny ears with a pink inside. Scaramouche sighed knowing that he was in for a treat. He put it on without a second question there where also nice black long gloves that he slid on before the door clicked open.

Scaramouche tilted his head and looked over his shoulder towards the door. Kazuha, in a suit.. wait where did that come from. It was a nice black suit with a red tie done nicely. And in his hand was a blindfold. Scaramouche gulped his pride slowly washed away. "I saw you didn't enjoy the party, this little after party will be just for the two of us." Kazuha smiled approaching the blue haired male. His footsteps where silent despite wearing shoes with a tiny heel on it.

Scaramouche couldn't help but move back when Kazuha stepped forward, Kazuha smiled and Scaramouche wondered why but before he could assess the situation he tripped over his own feet and landed on the bed sprawled out. Kazuha smirked now towering over Scaramouche, he grabbed Scaramouche's hair without a second thought jerking Scaramouche's body up and forward. Kazuha smiled and how willing Scaramouche was to move the way Kazuha wanted. Kazuha took the blindfold he and put it over Scaramouche's eyes.

"Feel comfortable?" Kazuha asked smirking. Scaramouche simply nodded looking anywhere but in front of him he didnt want Kazuha to have any clear view of his facial expressions. Kazuha noticed the fact and grabbed Scaramouche's chin roughly and turned his head to face him. "I said comfortable slut?" Kazuha asked firmly, Scaramouche wrapped his hands around Kazuhas wrist. "Y-yes sir.." Scaramouche muttered and Kazuha released his grip on Scaramouche's chin.