S1 Final: Ozzie's

(Do leave some comments and tell me how the stories doing and just leave some in general.)

Inside I.M.P. building Loona is sitting at the receptionist desk, drinking and reading a magazine called 'IMP GOSSIP', with Verosika Mayday on the front page.

She places the bottle on an open page of Stola's grimoire and it rolls off the table

She places the bottle on an open page of Stola's grimoire and it rolls off the table. The page of the book glows and creates a portal to the human world. A tree falls through the portal, along with a severed head.

Moxxie peers out of the fallen tree, carry a chainsaw.

Blitzo walks into the office, with Sylvester behind him, he has his left eye closed and he's puts his flintlock back into his coat

"Woo, that was a fuck ton of lumberjacks!" Blitzo cheers.

"I didn't think there could be that many." Sylvester lights up a cigarette.

Millie crawls across the floor like a crab, with an ace between her teeth. "I'm still so jazzed up!" She snaps the axe in half and laughs. She then walks over near the rest of the group.

"Well you better stay jazzed." Moxxie points finger guns at Millie. "Babe, because guess where I'm taking you tonight?"

Sylvester leans against Loona's desk.

"Don't you dare finish a filthy pun in my presence Moxxie. Besides, drinks are on me tonight. Let's hit up the new dive down the street." Blitzo says.

"Actually, sir, it's our one-year marriage anniversary." Moxxie Informs. "So, I'm taking Millie to Ozzie's in the Lust Ring!"

Mullie's eyes sparkle and she squeals in delight. "Ozzie's?! No way! That place is always booked!"

"Yeah, well I've been planning it for quite a while."

"Moxxie!" Millie jumps into Moxxie's arms and kisses his face before they both start French kissing and making out. Blitzo rolls his eyes.

Sylvester looks back at Loona. "We should go."

Loona chokes on her drink and she coughs a few times. "What?! Do you even have a reservation?"

Sylvester gives an innocent smile. "Nope!" He pops the P.