Closing Time

Y/N POV:
Before I know it kids are racing down the slide and sun is picking them up and placing them on the floor since they are to small to get out the ball pit with ease. The kids run away excitedly as soon as they get placed down to go play in the play structure or do arts n craft. It's funny seeing sun get dragged everywhere every time a kid wants him. A little bit later the kids want to play hide n seek,

"Y/N DO YOU WANT TO PLAY?"

"Oh uhhh sure why not!"

"YAY I WILL COUNT TO 30" 

Sun started counting and all the kids ran off to hide and so did I. I managed to find a spot behind some pillows in the corner of the room and made sure he wouldn't be able to see me.

"28......29....30! READY OR NOT HERE I COME MY LITTLE SUNSHINES!"

Sun knew where most of the kids were since they mainly hid in the same spot every time they payed but I'm sure he was mainly looking for me.

"Y/N~"

I shrieked at the way he said my name drawing his attention over to where I've hidden. I realise that his footsteps have stoped but then the pillows get moved.

"Found you~"

The way he said that made me blush, it was so........hot... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING! HES AN ANIMATRONIC BUILT FOR KIDS.

"Y/N?"

"O-oh yeah?"

"Come find the kids with me"

"O-ok, sure"

I got up and sun went into the bigger play structure and I went into the smaller one. We found all the kids and sat down to watch a movie for the rest of the day. All the kids sat in the front and I went to sit in the back while sun put a movie on. After he put it on he came and sat next to me.

(I've decided to use emojis from now on to indicate who is who in speaking parts. ☀️-sun 🌑-moon 📞-Y/N)

☀️"That was a fun game wasn't it?"

📞"yeah it was" *yawns*

☀️"are you tired sunbite?"

📞"a little bit"

I feel sun's hands wrap around me picking me up slightly so he can readjust me to lay me down and placing my head on his lap so I can rest which makes me blush a bit.

☀️"sleep sunbite"

📞"y-you sure?"

☀️"yep!"

I close my eyes as he runs his fingers through my hair relaxing me as I drift off to sleep. I wake up a few hours later squinting as my eyes adjust to the bright light, I can feel sun's arms wrapped around my stomach while I'm sitting in his lap. I look up and see that he's sleeping.

📞"your so cute"

☀️"really sunbite"

Shit did I really just say that out loud! And he's awake!!"

📞"W-WHAT N-NO I DIDN'T MEAN-"

☀️"shhh its ok sunbite, I think your cute to"

I don't think he understands what he said but I just sit there blushing like an idiot. After a while of just sitting there I feel his hands move down to my hips.

☀️"sunbite"

📞"y-yeah"

☀️"its 9pm, which means the doors are locked"

📞"WAIT WHAT!"

I jump up off of sun running to the two wooden doors trying to push the doors open but they wont budge.

☀️"sunbite calm down its gonna be ok, the doors reopen at 6am"

I run over to sun and hug him tightly while I start crying.

☀️"S-SUNBITE WHATS WRONG!"

📞"I need to get my little brother and...I-I'm scared of being in enclosed spaces when I cant get out..."

(Basically she's afraid of being in a room with barely any one when there's no escape)

☀️"sunbite it will be alright, you have your phone don't you, you can message him right?

📞"o-oh y-yeah"

I text LB/N and tell him that he has to stay at his friends house for tonight and he gladly agreed.