Sunshine~ (more smut)

The lights flicker back on and I was met with sun's big white eyes. I just sat there to embarrassed to say anything so I was just looking everywhere but him.

☀️"sunshine? What happened, why are we up here, WAIT DID MOON HURT YOU?!"

📞"don't worry sunny he didn't do anything to me, not exactly..."

☀️"what do you mean not exactly?"

📞"don't worry about it, its a bit ummmm....mature"

☀️"awww come on I'm mature, we can talk about whatever's going on"

📞"its ummm not that type on mature...."

He thought about it for a second and then his face got bright red, I'm guessing he figured it out.

☀️"he.....touched you...."

📞"sunny he didn't do-"

☀️"without me..."

📞"I gave him-....wait what.."

He moved closer to me so he was in between my legs.

☀️"can I?"

📞"h-huh"

☀️"can I pleasure you like moon did sunshine?"

📞"I-I....yes..."

He moved closer and started kissing me, I kissed him back as his hands moved to my hips. He slightly put his fingers under my shirt and I put my arms around his neck. He put his tongue in my mouth and started exploring. His touch was enough to make me horny....

Hehe moved his hands to the front of my shirt and started to unbutton it. Before I knew it my whole shirt was off and I was now sitting on his lap.

📞"w-what about the kids"

☀️"we have 3 more hours until the daycare opens, don't worry sunbite~"

He continued to take off my bra and kiss me at the same time. God he's such a good kisser... I started grinding myself of his lap making him let out little grunts. He moved his hands down to my pants and tugged at them asking for permission to take them off. I nod and he takes them off gently leaving me in my underwear.

☀️"your so beautiful sunbite~"

I blush and kissed him again. He flips over so he's on top of me, doing what Moon did he feels up and down my sides giving me goosebumps. He kisses me and one of his hands move down to my inner thigh, his fingers caresses my clit making me moan, I quickly cover my mouth and look away all embarrassed.

☀️"don't hide those sound sunshine~"

Sun pulls my underwear off leaving me shaken from his sudden movement. He rubs my clit making me moan more.

☀️"so wet for me sunshine~"

Fuck why is he talking like that its so hot....

He shoves his fingers inside me earning a load moan. He goes faster and faster and I start feeling a knote in my stomach.

📞"s-sunny I'm g-gonna c-um..."

I came over sun's fingers and put my head down on the bed to take a breather but sun obviously wasn't finished. I felt his hard cock get thrusted into me moving in and out, going faster and faster every few seconds. Why do animatronics have such big dicks.....heck why do they have dicks, I'm not complaining though....

(I'm getting lazy with this part sorry 😞)

He keeps thrusting in and out until he cums inside on me. We clean up and just lay on the bed until the daycare opens.

(This is going to be the end of this story since I've lost motivation)