Someone's jelouse

I kept glancing up at sun and sometimes I would find him looking at me. I wonder if we was mad that moon did that to me or if he was jealous, no he cant be jealous were just co-workers....right? Either way he looks mad, I'll just talk to him once the daycares closed.
(Time skip)
The kids left the daycare and now if just me and sun, now's my chance to talk to him.

📞"sunny"

☀️"yes sunbite?"

📞"are you ok"

☀️"yes why do you ask?"

📞"well you've look mad since I told you about what moon did"

☀️"oh....right. Well umm you don't need to worry about that its nothing sunshine"

📞"well I have to stay for another night because I have to do a Night Shift"

Of course that was a lie I just want sun to tell me why he's mad I also kinda wanna see moon again...

☀️"W-WHAT"

📞"mhm so I guess I should get ready to see moon soon"

☀️"N-NO WAIT UMMMM.....how about we play hide a seek?"

📞"sorry sunny but I have to get ready"

☀️"p-please just one round....."

📞"hmmmmm fine, but you have to tell why you were mad today after woods"

☀️"mmmmm fine, I'll count"

📞"alright"

With that he jumped up to his room and I went to hide. I decided to go in the middle of one of the tunnels, he most likely wont look there first but of course the lights turned off. Now I really have to keep quiet.

🌑"hehe Y/N~"

📞*in mind* Oh shit....

🌑"are we playing hide and seek again starlight~ I bet iI can find you in 5 minutes hehe~"

📞*in mind* fuck...

🌑"hmmm where are you~"

A few minutes later and he still hasn't found me, I think I have a chance of staying away from him till the lights come back on.

🌑"FUCKING HELL Y/N COME OUT NOW!"

📞"AHHH"

He scared me when he yelled which caused me to slip and slide down the slide landing in the open.

🌑"there you are...."

I quickly got up and started running to try and get away so he doesn't kill me for hiding from him but of course he caught me.

🌑"you need to stop running away from me starlight"

📞"I-I'm sorry"

🌑"oh you will be~"

📞"h-huh"

He picked me up and carried me over the security desk sitting me down on the edge, moving himself so he's in between my legs.

🌑"can I starlight~"

📞"I ummmm....mhm"

🌑"say it starlight, say I have consent~"

📞"y-you have consent"

🌑"good girl~"