Lights out~

Y/N POV:
Sun took me to his room and laid me down on his bed helped me calm down after my little panic attack. He cuddling me as I started to calm down which helped a lot, sun is so caring.

SUN'S POV:
While I was cuddling Y/N I noticed that she fell asleep in my arms, she looks so peaceful so.....beautiful. Suddenly the lights turned off, *CLICK*

☀️"AGHHHHHH NOO LIGHTS ON..... LIGHTS ONNN!"

Y/N POV:
I woke up to someone screaming, I turn around and see sun clutching onto his face screaming and begging for the lights to be turned on. I didn't even realise that they turned off since I was sleeping. Seeing him like that made me panic.

📞"HUH S-SUN...SUN!"

☀️"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HIDE Y/N"

📞"SUNNY!!"

☀️"HIDE!"

I don't know what was happening but I was terrified. I raced out of sun's room and jumped into the ball pit then jumping out of that and running into the biggest play structure. I don't know how the kids got around in this its huge and a full on maze. I went to the middle into a tunnel so I could hide and if I needed to I could run over the bridge that connects the two play structures if I have to.

I sat as still as I could trying not to make a sound then I heard faint giggles, they sounded so evil the complete opposite of sun's. I just hope he's ok and that whatever was making that giggling didn't find me.

🌑"Y/N I know your here~"

What the hell how does it know my name!

🌑"Oh are we playing hide and seek, I love hide and seek~"

📞* quiet-ish shriek*

🌑"*giggles* I heard that~"

I heard food steps start to come up the play structure so I move slowly across the bridge to hide in the smaller structure. I was almost across then I get tackled to the ground. I turn my head around to see that it was the moon animatronic that was on the statue.

🌑"naughty girl, its past your bed time, you must be punished!"

His voice is so....hot...OH COME ON Y/N HES AN ANIMATRONIC THAT HAS YOU PINNED TO THE GROUND! I could feel my face heating up as I thought that, it also didn't help that he did have me pinned down with my arms above my head with his legs spread on either side of me. I hoped that he wouldn't notice that I was blushing because of the red light illuminating from his eyes made my whole face red.

🌑"aww look at you blushing, why were you hiding from me starlight?"

📞"S-sun told m-me t-to...."

🌑"ugh of course he did, he never lets me have fun with the new attendants~"

📞"w-what does t-that mean?"

🌑"why don't I show you~"

I then feel him pick me up and jump up onto the top of the play structure. I open my eyes and see his glowing red eyes inches away from my face.

🌑"what do you think would happen if I dropped you off the edge"

📞"N-NO PLEASE D-DON'T"

🌑"give me a reason why I shouldn't"

📞"I-I'LL DO WHAT YOU WANT!"

🌑"hmmm......anything?"

📞"m-mhm"

🌑"oh this will be fun~"

Of course I just said that so he would spare me but I didn't expect it to work. He picked me up again and jumped over to his and sun's room tying me up to his bed with one of the ribbons that was on his wrist.

🌑"you need a punishment for running away from me starlight"

📞"p-punishment..."

🌑"mhm~"

He leaned closer to my face and whispered something in my ear

🌑"sun was right about you being cute~"

📞"w-what!"

🌑"keep your pretty little mouth shut for me starlight~"

He then started licking up and down my neck then bit down.

📞"A-OW"

🌑"what did I just say starlight"

📞"..."

🌑"keep it shut or I'll make you"

Suddenly the lights clicked on and now sun was on top of me instead of moon, he looked around then look down at me.

☀️"OH NO SUNBITE ARE YOU OK? WHAT HAPPENED?"

📞"m-moon..."

☀️"OH NO!"

Sun lifted me up up and jumped to the floor. He sat me down checking every inch of my body then saw the bite mark and blood on the color of my shirt. He looked panicked then ran off somewhere. He came back with a medical kit.

📞"s-sun its fine"

☀️"Sunbite your bleeding your not fine"

I just stayed silent as he cleaned and put bandages on my neck. I was thinking about everything that happened with me and moon. I remember moon saying that sun was right about me being cute. I blushed at that moment and looked as sun. To be honest sun was handsome for an animatronic....

☀️"are you ok sunshine?"

The new nickname sent shivers down my spine.

📞"y-yeah, thanks"

☀️"what did moon do to you or...say"

📞"u-um w-well..."

I told him about everything except what moon said to me about what sun thought of me. He looked mad or..jealous.

📞"sun, are you ok"

☀️"I'm fine"

He then just walked away to clean some stuff up, I stood there for a moment then went over to the security desk and scrolled through my phone. After a while the daycare filled with kids and sun was being dragged around like usual.