Flowers and Hostages

Janell...
Move in day...
I can't believe we are all going to live together, Mercedes, Tracy and I. Since the trip to New York we've all excepted Tracy into the fold especially since she and Bishop are officially dating now. I must admit in the beginning I wasn't thrilled about it, but the more I see them together the more they fit.

"Tracy dear, I love Candles just as much as the next girl, but if you light another one I will toss you and them out!"

"Now Janell, I thought we said that we were going to work on getting along sweetie, and besides I've said nothing of that tacky bed spread you have across that bed of yours."

"Look here people, we are not going to have the foolishness, I will put both of you out. Well, I'll put you out first Tracy."

"Whatever, Mercedes I'm not scare of either you or Janell, so just know that! Any way classes start in two days and I'm ready to get it going I'm a senior this year and I know it's going to be crazy."

"Tell me again why you have a double major Tracy."

"Trying to prove to daddy that I'm more than a pretty face. Accounting and Physics can take me a long way."

"Yeah I guess, have any of you heard from the guys." I asked because I haven't been able to get in contact with Maverick since last night .

"I talked to Bishop this morning, "Tracy said.

"You Mercedes have you talked to Avery?"

"I did a few days ago, I know he's been busy lately, or avoiding me not sure which is the right answer."

"Since we've been back from NYC Maverick has been so secretive. He went out of town for 3 days and I didn't hear from him. I called Mel and she didn't even know he was gone."

"Janell, don't jump to conclusions maybe he had something to do today, just calm down, let the man breath for goodness sake!"

"I guess so, maybe I am being a little clingy!"

"You think", Tracy said with a smirk!

Just then their was a knock on the door, I got up to answer it moving boxes out of the way to create a path to the door. Opening it I see Avery, and Bishop with flowers, and a cake.

" Hey Jay, where's the girls we came by to welcome you guys back," Avery said as he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek while handing me a bundle of flowers and heading into the apartment.

"Hey baby girl!" Bishop said as he also walks in and kiss me on the forehead heading into the room.

Looking out the door I expected to see Maverick but the only other people I see are girls in the hallway looking at me, probably wondering who the guys are. Shutting the door hard I head into the kitchen finding the others. Both Mercedes and Tracy each have a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey Janell, look what the guys brought over, cake and it's says, make it a great year!Oh how sweet," said Tracy.

"Guys this is really nice of you but where's Maverick is he coming over later."

"Well, he sent me a text last night and said that he had something to do, but make sure that I got you flowers, and told you that he was thinking of you and that he would call soon." Bishop said as he took the top off the cake to cut it.

"Well why didn't he call me himself or text me," I asked upset about the whole situation.

"Janell I don't know, I really don't, have you tried to call him."

"Bishop you know I've tried to call, but it rolls to voice mail."

Maverick...
Janell is going to kill me, I have to tell her soon about me being in the CIA, but the less she knows the better. I had to leave last night to come to Langley for a briefing theirs been chatter about FB632 and they need as much intel as they can get so that they can make some solid leads and to recover the missing chemicals and to find Agent Shaw.