3

Yoongi booked two rooms. one for gguk and one for them. their rooms next to each other and can see from the balcony. gguk remove the certain from the window and smile brightly seeing the scenery of the hotel. there is the pool. in pool side flower garden. seeing various types of flowers gguk wants to go there and smell fragrance. but for now he is hungry that’s why he decided to go there in the morning. he went to the bathroom and freshened up then called hoseok's number.

"hello, hyung are two love birds freshened up yet? "

hoseok replied from other side,
"um yeah, just wait five more minutes yoongi is getting ready."

he said okay then disconnected. he sat on the bed and waiting for hoseok to call him for dinner while scrolling Instagram but he was startled and got up immediately when his phone rang. he saw it’s none other then his dad. he gulped and his heart began to race at it ease. he just looking at the screen and his finger shaking wither to receive the call or not. his mind literally having an war between should receive or not? he was still in his though but his phone stop ringing but in few second again started to rang so he wetted his lips by his tongue and took deep breath then received.

he was about to speak but he heard angry voice of his dad.
"gguk, where are you? didn’t i told you to be at home? come home right now."

he got it that, by now his dad's friends come to his house to see him and his dad searching for him. he closed his eyes and spoke up,
"sorry dad but i can't come. i run away from house."

from other side mr jeon became angry so he shouted a bit loudly,
"what the hell gguk? stop playing around and just be at home right now. if today you made me ashamed infront of them then i won’t forgive you for that."

hearing this he feel guilty and sad but he have no other choice then this. he don’t wants to marry someone whom he don’t know. moreover he don’t wants to marry right now but later. he said to his dad in low and guilty voice,

"sorry dad, I'm really sorry for making you disappointed. but i told you to not to force me for marriage because i don’t want to marry now. i have tried many times to make you understand me but you were unbothered and full of yourself. so so i hadn’t other choice other then run away."

mr jeon frozen at his spot. he couldn’t believe his ear what he heard. his son run away? just because of marriage? have he ever thought about his dad's reputation and respects? have he ever thought about what will his dad say to the guest and what will be their reaction? have he ever thought before run away about this? he just made his dad's head low in front of other.

mr jeon said nothing, not even make any sound after that just cut the call. gguk understand that, how much his dad sad, disappointed about his decision. he again sat on the bed with thud sound and looking at nothing special but floor. few tear dropped and clutched the bed shit then sobbed for awhile. few moment later he heard door knock so he hurriedly wiped tears and respond,

"yes hyung I'm coming."

then he went to the washroom and washed his face then went with min couple to have dinner. they are having dinner but gguk is in his daze and dull thinking something deeply which made yoongi curious so he called younger but younger to into his thought that didn’t even hear yoongi. so yoongi called him a bit loudly which made him flinch.

he looks at yoongi and asks,
"what happened hyung?"

yoongi raised his brows then asks,
"is everything okay? are you okay?"

gguk nodded his head but again yoongi added,
"if you are okay then why are you not eating?"

he looks at his food and yes he didn’t even eaten a little bit. this time hoseok asks,
"yaa gguk-ah you can tell us what's bothering you. we Won't judge you, you know?"

gguk smiled forcibly then replied,
"seriously hyung nothing bothering me, it’s just I'm feeling guilty for run away."

yoongi said this time,
"are sure just this? "

gguk nodded and hmmed but yoongi again said,
"then why am i seeing something else in your face?"

this time gguk rolled his eyes playfully just to made yoongi believe and said,
"oh please kitten you just think too much. don’t forget that, you are not mind reader or face reader. just stop this as if I'm a criminal."

hoseok laughed at this silently and yoongi just give an annoying look to younger.

after dinner they went their perspective rooms. but gguk not okay. he Isn't feeling well but sadness engulfing him each passing time. so he got up from bed and went to the balcony. there coming cold air and he feeling them. but his eyes fell on the pool so he thought to go there and spend some times alone this might erase his sadness.

as he thought so he went there. he remove his slippers and sat on the pool side. his foot under the water. he sitting there like that and feeling cold all over his body. but then he realize that someone sat besides him. he saw this is V.

he just glance at V then again looking at the water.  V is the first one who broke silence and asks,
"sad?"

but gguk said nothing as he don’t want to talk. V chuckle at younger then asks again,
"so why are you sad? few hour ago i saw you were happy but now sad, why?"

gguk exhale then sadly replied,
"I'm sad because I'm feeling guilty. you know, i did something horrible. "

this took interest in V to know the reason so he asks,
"And why are you guilty? what you did?"

gguk glance at V silently then look away so V said,
"ahh i think personal. but i can say, you realize that, you did mistake and for that you are feeling guilty. as you realize your mistake then you shouldn’t feel guilty. if you did something to someone you should sort it out with the person and apology sincerely. being sad or guilty isn’t solution, you know?"

now gguk turn fully face to face V then looks at V's face then said,
"are you sure it will work? what if that person don’t forgive me? what will i do then?"

V shake his head then said,
"then you should try again and Again to apology and explain why you did that mistake. "

gguk head hung low then said,
"i did big mistake for the second time. first time everyone forgave me but this time no one will. you know i have run away from my house!"

V widen his eyes in shock then asks curiously with lots of interest.
"huh? run away? why? i mean if you are comfortable to tell me."

gguk replied,
"because of marriage. "

again this made V shock and asks,
"marriage? of yours? don’t tell me you run away from your wedding. love matter huh?"

gguk chuckle at V's silly question then said,
"no no no... not from wedding nor love matter.. my dad wants me to get married and have a family. so today his friend's family came to see me but before i run away. "

V made an are you serious look then started to laughing then said,
"oh my gosh! really? just for this silly reason? do you think just because they're coming to see you it’s mean your marriage fixed? you know marriage is a big thing to do but this not happen so easily. they just came to see you. today is not even your marriage.

have you ever thought, how will feel your parents infront of them? they will be insulted and ashamed because of you."

and this made gguk's sting in his heart. his eyes became blurry and more and more guilty.  yes that's right he never thought about this. he shouldn’t do that. what had happened to his parents after the guest left? what his dad told him? did they insulted his parents?

tbc...

sorry for tooooooo much late update 🙂