9

In the morning, Gguk gets ready to meet with V. today he is happy and cheerful not lie other days. It has been four days since he came to this hotel and staying away from home. He will go back after three days but before he needs to get ready to face the consequences. he needs to apology sincerely to his dad and mom. he realized his mistakes that he only thought about himself. he never thought of his parents. they just wanted to see him happy. but one think he really thinking that, he will made his parents understand not to get him married. he is not ready for this at least not now. when he is ready he will tell them.

he took long sigh and went to meet with V. he really thinks that, V understand him the most and he is comfortable with him too. So he wants to spend this three days here happily and wants to spend times with V.

when he come to the reception he asks to the receptionist about V but the receptionist tell him that, he hasn’t arrived yet. hearing this feel sad but he went to call his hyungs to have breakfast. in the mean time V will arrive.

He had breakfast and then he send min couple to spend some times together today. though olders asked him to join them but he refused and they had to sigh in younger stubbornness.

Don’t know what's gotten into him, his mind really wants to see V today. his mind engulfed in V's though. His hazy mind couldn’t think anything expects about V. time passing by and there is no sign of older male. and this making him anxious and sad. it now none and he is too much sad to be honest. so he had to believe that, V wont come today.

He though not to sit there alone maybe going somewhere refresh his mind. As he thought he left the hotel. he is walking throughout the street. he is walking and walking don’t know where to go. But he stopped when he heard too much vehicle horns. he saw an young man walking middle of the street. may be the guy same age as him. he widen his eyes when saw a truck coming towards the guy but the guy is unbothered by it. as if this isn’t effecting him.

gguk can’t think more and he run to save the guy and he was about topull  the guy but before the truck pushed him. That guy drained with blood and lying on the road. gguk was to shocked to speak as if he became statue. He come to his sense when saw people gathering and making noisy. He immediately run to the guy and take his head on his thigh. the guy unconscious blood all over his mouth. So gguk asks help to the people,

"Please help me to take him to the hospital. Please. "

A middle aged man come to him and offered,
"Yes please take him to my car. I'll take you."

Gguk nodded and then two man help him to take the guy on the car. Then the middle aged man drove of to the hospital.

.
.
.

Doctor take the guy in ICU room and gguk waiting outside. he is stressed. he doesn’t know who the guy is but he is still anxious for the guy. praying to god to save the guy.

Two hours later doctor come and he immediately run to him and asks,
"Doctor how is he? is he okay? can i see him?"

Doctor understand him so he patted his shoulder and said,
"He is out of danger but still unconscious. It will take eight hours to wake up. and you can talk to him after that but not now."

he sighed in relief then doctor went away. he took his phone and call to hoseok instantly hoseok pick up and asks him before he could say something.
"Gguk where the hell are you? we were worried about you. we called you why didn’t you pick up? are you okay?"

He shake his head then said,
"Relax hyung I'm okay. nothing happen to me. and now I'm in the hospital. "

Hoseok yell out and asks,
"Hospital? why? you just said you are okay then what are you doing in hospital? what happened?  tell me which hospital and I'm coming. "

Gguk is irritated by hoseok constant blubbering so he said annoyingly,
"Shut up hyung. stop bragging. first will you listen to me?"

Hoseok keep his mouth shut so gguk took deep breath and explain what happened and hearing them hoseok feels concern about the guy. he said,
"Okay you stay there me and yoongi coming. and do you need anything? "

gguk replied,
"Yeah a pair of my cloth. i need them. "

Then hoseok hang up the call. Gguk went to the washroom to wash his face. and he is hungry too. After washing his face he walking to get some food but he stopped seeing s familiar face. He raised his brows and said,
"Isn't this V? what is he doing?"

So he thought to go to older and asks him what is he doing here but he stopped again and his facial expression changed onto frown, confusion. when he saw a little girl run to V and V take her on his arms. both are smiling. But when he heard the girl calling V dada his world has stopped. as if he heard wrong thing. he gulped and feels like this is wrong. this is a dream.

his heart broke into pieces . but why? it’s not like he likes older male. but he is sure that, he is feeling something for older. but how can this happen in such a short period of time? even when he was in relationship with taehyung that time too, he never feels anything.  he feels when he meet with taehyung after two years later. maybe that time his heart wanted taehyung but again he forget him.

but how came everything happening for V this easily? this uneasy feelings, this heart beating, this breaking heart, being comfortable with an unknown guy? why so? is he still in love with taehyung? maybe V snd taehyung look alike? But...But his mind never imagine about taehyung. he feels nothing now about him but for V. then? The... that's mean...that's mean he is in love?

Unknowingly his clutched pant and tears dropped by his cheeks. he run away from there.

tbc...

Am i taking this story slow? should i do it fast and make ending?