7

In the morning, The baby, Mrs Kim and V they settled down for breakfast and mrs kim served them. The baby sitting on V's thigh and he is feeding her. Then V looks at his mother and asked her,
"Mom, where is taerae and taeri?"

She answered,
"Taerae went to College but Taeri hasn’t come back last night. she told me she will stay at her friend's house."

V frown his brows and asked,
"Why her friend's house mom? haven’t you asked 'why'?"

Mrs kim sighed then she put her left hand on his one then replied,
"Why are you too tensed and worried about this Hannie? this is not like she staying her friend's house for the first time."

V shake aggressively his head then said,
"Mom back then she was younger but now she grew up. If she was a boy i wouldn’t mind but she is a girl. We shouldn’t let her go like this. you know, something might happened. No it’s not like i don’t believe her but mom, i don’t believe others."

Mrs kim patted his back and said,
"I understand your concern but don’t worry she will be fine. From now on I'll look after her. i won't let her go. instead I'll call her friends over here in our house."

V hummed and again start to feeding the baby girl. He also eat food then give her to his mom and went back to his room. He gets ready to go to office then took his necessities and come back. He kissed the baby's cheeks and said,
"Dada going to office and come back early, okay?"

She also kissed his cheeks and said,
"Mamma will missed dada. "

He laughed and kissed her forehead then said to his mom,
"Mom i'm going...if you need anything then call me. "

Mrs kim sighed,
"Okay okay now you go..you are being late."

Then V bided good bye to his mom and his daughter then left.

Gguk lying on the bed. he  hasn’t got up yet nor he washed his face. He is looking at the wall without any expression. He doesn’t know what is happening to him from last night. he couldn’t able sleep whole night but his heart and mind all awake. a certain flush back coming to his mind again and again. The way V held his hand, the way his hand fit around his small one, the way he enjoyed his times being with V. He was comfortable with older male. whenever he thinks abou older his heart began to beat loudly. it’s not like he Isn't unaware with this feelings. he knows this feelings. this feelings familiar to him. he met with this before. he don’t want to think about it, not again.

he can't forget that, he run away just because he doesn’t wanted to get married and being in a relationship yet. Yet his heart beating and wants something which he doesn’t wanted.

He sighed deeply and said to himself,
"I only know him for two days. i shouldn’t get to much close to him. i can understand that, why i'm feeling like this, this early.  I should control myself and maintain distance from him. moreover I'm here more then four or five days so I'll forget him eventually. "

He sighed again then got up. he went to the bathroom and took his brush and toothpaste. he is brushing his teeth and his eyes fell on the mirror and his eyes widen in shock. so he cursed and said,

"fvck, fvck, fvck.... dark circle appear already? oh gosh i should've slept last night. now I'm looking like a panda."

he scrunch his nose .  he gets freshened up and wear a purple colour silk shirt and a black jeans. he put Makeup on his face so that his dark circle don’t show up. He then went to Min couple's room to call them.

He knock the door and yoongi's voice came,
"Yaa brat, wait we are almost done."

He being done with this type of answers from yoongi. so he said,
"Yaa kitten, why did you called me " brat"? now i did even nothing. you grumpy cat."

hearing this yoongi immediately open the door and chase gguk.
"you brat come here. you again call me " cat".

Gguk is running and yoongi chasing him behind. gguk giggling hearing yoongi and replies,
"But you can't deny that, you looks like a " Cat". my cat, our cat and our KITTEN. "

Yoongi can't be mad at this brat. deep down he knows he is whipped for this guy. he loves him so much and adore him.

he stop running and gguk stop too. hoseok come out off the room and lock it then he roll his eyes and said,
"If you cat and rabbit chasing ended, shall we go? I'm hungry."

Both yoongi and gguk yell out together,

"I'm not cat."
"I'm not rabbit."

Hoseok closed his ears because of their powerful yelling. He took his fingers and said,
"Okay i heard it.. even i can hear if you say it in low voice. you two don’t have to yell like this. my ears hurt."

saying so he start to walk and both yoongi and gguk looks at each other face then hoseok and then again at each other and last both burst into laugher. hearing their laughter hoseok chuckle as well.

They all had breakfast and hoseok said to other,
"As today we don’t have any meeting, shall we go to visit somewhere? or should we go to shopping? "

Yoongi replied,
"That's good idea. we have gguk with us so why don’t we hangout together and go to shopping after that?"

But gguk shake his head in denial and said,
"But hyung i think that’s not a good idea for me."

Min couple frown and hoseok asks,
"Wae?"

Gguk replied,
"You two rarely got times to spend with. as now you two free why don’t you two go and spend some quality times? i don’t want to be third wheel. and you two need times for each other. "

Yoongi boringly said,
"Though we to gets times rarely to spend with. though we two works but we two works together. whole day we stay together. here in this case, we got hardly ever time for you. we sees each other for months later so why not spend our times today with you. what do you say hoba?"

Hoseok nodded his head in agreement and said,
"He is right gguk. and don’t you ever think yourself a third wheel for us. you are our baby, baby brother."

This made younger heart warm and gives him overwhelming sensation. so he got up and hugged them. they did a group hugged together.

They were busy in each other embrace that, didn’t noticed many people looking to them fondly and one certain person smiling ear to ear looking at them specially at gguk.

tbc...

how is it?