8

Min couple and Gguk   went to roam around the city after breakfast. Gguk was happily running on the street and jumping like a child. It’s feel like he is a 4 years old kid who is happy to see the world. Min couple slowly walking intertwining their hands and smiling at younger. yoongi is whipped for sure. The way he is looking at younger and smiling ear to ear anyone can say he loves younger too much. Hoseok noticed that so he asks to his husband,
"Yoongi?"

Yoongi still looking at younger but respond to his husband,
"Hum?"

Hoseok asks,
"You loves gguk so much, right?"

Yoongi looks at hoseok for a moment and tried to find something. something which shouldn’t be on hoseok's face. When he realized there is nothing but hoseok still smiling at him being clingy onto his arm so he chuckle and replied,
"Yes i love him, hoba. He is my little brother. you know, i miss my brother who left me and our parents. But here in gguk i see our woozi. Look at gguk, just like him our woozi was cheerful, playful, cute and kind. He also used to annoy me just like Gguk does. Both are similar and maybe this is why i love gguk and adore him the most."

Yoongi said sadly and looking at gguk with adoration but eyes still has sadness. Though he loves gguk, he can see gguk, can touch, can play, can do anything. but woozi was his blood related brother. his little brother. No one can replace woozi.

Hoseok smile sadly at his husband and he embrace older male whole heartedly. He never saw woozi but he can see how much his husband loves his younger brother. Sometimes he wished, if he could meet woozi. He questions to god, why god hadn’t send him to yoongi when woozi still alive.

He sighed and patted older male then said,
"I can understand you. do you want to be alone for a moment?"

Yoongi pull away and shake his head then said,
"No but i want something else, if you don’t mind."

Hoseok curiously asks,
"What is it?"

Yoongi took deep breath and said,
"Will you mind if i spend some times with gguk? i mean, i just want to be with him. "

Hoseok just looking at his husband motionlessly. meanwhile, yoongi got panicking seeing his Husband like this so he immediately yet impatiently said,
"It’s okay if you don’t want to. but please don’t mind. i don’t know what are you thinking but i swear i like gguk as my little brother. "

Seeing yoongi's blubbering hoseok become dumbfounded. so he said,
"What the hell yoongi. i wasn’t minding at all. why would i think you love gguk another way? Idiot i was thinking, how could you said, if you don’t mind word of yours. you can spend your time as much as you want. "

Hearing this yoongi was embarrassed but he was happy at the same time for having a lovely husband who can understand him. hoseok never suspected, doubted or said any mean words to him. rather he was there when yoongi needs someone besides him the most.

Yoongi hugged tightly his husband and hoseok hugged back. He thanked to hoseok. Then they both joined gguk and then had lunch at lunch time.  then they went to shopping. at the evening they come back to hotel.

they took shower and get freshened up. after taking rest they went to have dinner. And at the dinner table yoongi spoke up,
"Gguk?"

Gguk hummed in response cause his mouth was full. Yoongi added,
"After this come to pool side."

Gguk frown his brows then he sallowed his food then he asks,
"Why hyung?"

then yoongi directly answered,
"Nothing, i just want to have some bro times with you."

Gguk is in confusion so he looks towards hoseok and asks,
"Hyung what bro time this kitten talking about?"

hoseok chuckle at younger word then said,
"Actually he misses woozi and that's why he wants to spend some time with you. you know woozi....."

Gguk understand and he feel sad at mention of woozi. so he immediately agreed and then they finished their dinner. hoseok went to their room and yoongi with gguk went to pool side. Yoongi sat down and gguk lay down putting his head on older thigh. yoongi running his fingers through younger's hair and latter closed his eyes then asks,

"Hyung can i ask you a question? "

older replied,
"Hmm."

gguk opens his eyes and asks looking at older,
"If woozi was here would've you love me like this?"

Yoongi stop running his fingers and smile then said,
"Of course i would've. You knows that, i love you from the beginning the way i love woozi. "

Gguk is satisfied with this answer so he didn’t dare to ask any question farther though he wants to. he again closed his eyes. cold wind coming and making their body cold.

V come to pool side to have some fresh air after a hectic day. he didn’t saw whole day gguk but he knows that, younger was having his time with his hyungs. he heard them in the morning.
Now at this hour he really thought of younger and thinking to meet with him tomorrow but then he stopped walking seeing younger and his brother yoongi together.

he frown his brows in confusion thinking what's happening here. but he didn’t mind so he was moving forward but again stopped when he saw both male was hugging each other. His eyes widen in shock then said to himself,

"Isn’t this guy is his brother? isn’t this guy married to other guy? where is his husband? and what gguk doing with him here alone at this hour? are they...?"

He shake his head at the thought so he hurriedly went to his room. He closed his room's door with thud sound. His mind thinking about gguk hugging yoongi.

"Are...are they dating secretly? is this guy cheating on his husband?  does his husband knows about this? and gguk? gguk said, this two guys are his brothers. did he lied to me? what's the relation between them? ahhhhh... "

His mind went blank thinking tons of questions. He is in confusion. at the same time his heart beating too fast. he wasn’t expecting this. His heart and mind both Don't want to accept this. but why?

tbc....