Chapter 18: M

A/N: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IF YOU PREFER TO SKIP THIS SCENE, IT WON'T AFFECT THE OVERALL STORY.

I glanced at Becky, who was lying on a bed, wearing a bathrobe. It was easy to see why so many guys were infatuated with her. She shone like the brightest star in the sky, with her captivating presence and charming smile. Everything about her was like a work of art.

I kissed the back of Becky's hand while she gazed at me with those expressive eyes. She withdrew her hand and playfully placed her index finger in my mouth, which I gently licked. Then, she traced the bottom of my lip with her thumb and pulled me in for a kiss.

It was a gentle and non-threatening kiss. Becky clearly knew what she was doing. I couldn't fathom where she had learned all of this, but her passionate and slightly aggressive style of kissing was entirely different from our previous encounters. It felt as though she was delicately holding the most fragile thing on earth, something that could shatter if she let go.

Becky wrapped her hands around my neck while I moved my hands to the ribbon of her robe. With gentle care, I untied it, and she let out a soft moan. I could tell she was a bit nervous.

"I've never done this before, babe," she whispered between our kisses.

"Don't worry; my nails are trimmed," I chuckled, trying to tease her by pulling away.

"Babe!" she said in an irritated tone and pulled me back in.

The kiss was slow, rhythmic, and tender, causing Becky's body to arch with pleasure. I could feel her grip on the back of my neck tighten as my hands wandered and reached the curve of her breasts once again. She let out multiple moans as my fingers made contact with her.

"Freen..."

"Should I stop?" I asked, but she shook her head.

As I continued to pleasure her with my fingers, Becky kept devouring my lips. Eventually, she released the kiss and closed her eyes tightly, surrendering herself to the waves of pleasure.

The sight of her filled me with eagerness to explore other parts of her body—the neck, jawline, and stomach—kissing each one with passion.

Becky bit her index finger in anticipation as she felt my warm breath against her most sensitive area.

"This is your punishment for leaving me last time."