Stormy night🤍

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
____________________________________
Chishiya hisses at the sound of thunder. " stupid thunder.. "  he thought, covering his ears with his pillow closing his eyes.

" at least I won't have to hear music blasting out the speakers from outside. " he thought. Getting up he gets out of bed putting on his sandals as the thunder stops.

" I get to sleep with only the sound of rain? How amazing. "  he thought again, just walking through the empty hallways until someone pulled him into a room. "I'm guessing you're Niragi correct?" He says with a slight smirk on his face. "What the hell are you doing?" "Just taking a walk, do I not have the will to have a little stroll?"

"You sure you're not a traitor?" He says poking him with his gun. "Mm mm." "Well you're staying here." "Excuse me? No way." He says walking out the door as Niragi's friends stop him. "You're not leaving." He says pulling him back in. "Why? Don't you have so much girls?" "I just wanna cuddle, you declining my offer?" "Mm, no." He says as Niragi smirks closing the door locking it. "It'll just be the two of us." He whispers cuffing his cheek with his hand as he softly kisses the shorter man.

Not resisting the shorter man closes his eyes wrapping his arms around his neck. "Anddd they know about us?" "Mm mm, I only told them I'd be having a "talk" with you." "Does that mean they're staying?" "No, they already left, check for yourself sweetheart." He says as the shorter man lets go of him standing on his toes looking out the door hole.

He sighs in relief plopping onto Niragi's bed. "The stupid thunder was bothering me." "It stopped now, feel any better?" Niragi says climbing onto him softly kissing his cheek as he lays down on him hugging him tightly. "Now that I'm in your arms, yeah." He says as Niragi smiles kissing his neck, not in a flirty way, just a caring way.

" I love when he's not in the mood for sex, but I also love when he is. I don't know. "  Chishiya thought. "Your body is cold as hell." "Then warm me up you big idiot." "Hey, don't think I won't fuck the shit out of you." "Sorry." He says as he feels light kisses over his neck.

"You think we should attend the meeting for tomorrow?" "Niri. We will not be skipping ANY meetings coming up." "Oh come onnnn..we could    be cuddling than attending those 2 hour long meetings!" "Niri." "Finee.." He mumbles getting off Chishiya hugging his pillow. "Are you mad at me all because I said no to skipping??" "Yes." He muffles. "I'm sorry. Please forgive me." "Shut up I know danm well you're smirking." He muffles as the smirk on Chishiya's face fades. " and now I feel guilty. How the fuck does he make me feel guilty?? "

"I'm generally sorry my love.." he says, Niragi turns his head to see if Chishiya was being serious. "Hmm...I forgive you." He says throwing his pillow onto the floor holding out his hands for Chishiya to replace the spot where the pillow was.

" so cold, I like cold. "  Niragi thought. As both of There eyes got heavy they kisses each other.

"Goodnight Niri." "Goodnight shiya." He says, as He wraps the blanket around the two of them making them both slowly fall asleep.
____________________________________