Uh🖤♥️.

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
___________________________________
Chishiya stood there, having a conversation with a tall man, practically everyone was taller than Chishiya, but it didn't really matter to him.

"You're really short y'know?" "Not my fault, at least I won't bump my head through a door frame." "You're pretty smart, it's cute." "Yeah?" "Yeah." The taller man says towering over Chishiya as gunshots are heard in the background.

"I should go." Chishiya says turning around as the tall man grabs his wrist. "Why? I don't bite." "It's not you that I'm scared of." "Scared of a few gunshots? I'll save you princess." The tall man says pulling in Chishiya close. " I feel uncomfortable. " Chishiya thought to himself, looking away from the man the man cups Chishiya's cheek kissing Chishiya's forehead.

"Hey!" A familiar voice shouted from behind the two, the man turned around looking as it was Niragi, he didn't look like how Niragi looked like, this time Niragi looked serious, he didn't have his usual smirk plastered on his face. "You need anything?" The man said, Chishiya just sighed knowing he was going to get yelled out the entire day.

"Yeah, my goddanm boyfriend, get your hands the fuck off of him." "I don't see your name on him." "Goddammit, I fucking hate people like you. Take him to the basement." Niragi says as the executives behind him walk past him heading over to the man still holding Chishiya he shouts at them. "What the hell if wrong with you people!?" Chishiya just backs up slowly stepping back as he sees them drag the man.

Turning around he walks outside as he hears music blasting from the speakers looking for someone as he gets pulled back in having a hand wrapped around his mouth. "Mm?" Chishiya murmured questioning on who it was although he already knew.

"You thought you'd get away with it? Seriously?" He heard Niragi, feeling heavy breathing on him. "Mm." "You seriously think you'll find someone better than me?" "He was the one that wanted meee.." Chishiya muffled as Niragi pulls onto his hair. "You're coming with me." Niragi whispers bringing him up the stairs dragging him to his room.

" why is it always me that gets yelled at.. "  Chishiya thought, getting pulled into a room hearing the door slam shut then hearing a lock, closing his eyes he waits for the yelling to start as Niragi sits Chishiya on the bed.

"Open your goddanm eyes." "Why should I?" "Open them before I open them for you." Niragi says squeezing Chishiya's wrist tightly waiting for a light purple shade to appear. "That hurts.." "you didn't have to kiss him." "I didn't." Chishiya says softly groaning from the grip. "Why are you lying to me..? Do you not see me as your boyfriend anymore..?" "Of course I do! Baby stop fucking doing that.."

"Tell me you love me." Niragi whispers, plopping him self on Chishiya's lap waiting for Chishiya to open his mouth. "I love you." Chishiya whispers feeling Niragi's lips on his.

Chishiya slides his hands down Niragi's back kissing him back. "I love you too." Niragi whispered cupping Chishiya's cheeks kissing him more. "Please." Chishiya whimpers begging for Niragi to just, love him. "You're so goddanm cute." Niragi says pinning Chishiya down kissing his neck slowly unzipping Chishiya's jacket slowly as Chishiya unbuttons Niragi's shirt.

"You in the mood?" "Yeah.." Chishiya feels light kisses all over his body shutting his eyes closed as he feels Niragi kissing his waist pulling down his shorts slowly pulling down his boxers with his shorts. "Just relax, stop getting so scared it's not like I'm gonna bite it." "I don't know that!" Chishiya whisper screams hearing Niragi sigh as he feels his tongue on his tip gently kissing it as he moans.

He feels Niragi smiling as he feels warm breath on the lower part of his body feeling his dick in Niragi's mouth he moans loudly.

"Don't be a pussy." "Shut the fuck uppp.." Chishiya whimpers feeling Niragi stop he sighs still having his eyes closed.

Without a warning, chishiya feels something slam inside of him causing him to moan loud.

"Fuck-! Mm-!" Chishiya moans louder as Niragi covers his mouth trying not to make a noise Niragi groans thrusting into him he leans over biting his neck. "You're so loud.." "i-is it my fault-!? Y-you're the one that's- fuckkk I'm- shit~!" Chishiya stuttered feeling Niragi stroking his dick while fucking him he moans louder.

Cumming Chishiya panted holding onto Niragi tightly as he gasps for air feeling Niragi pound into him. "I-I'm so close shiya.." "hurry up you asshole-ngh.." Niragi stopped biting Chishiya's neck making him moan loud as he releases his cum inside of his stomach.

"Couldn't let you hear me moan, had to make you moan first.." Niragi whispers pulling out of Chishiya laying down as Chishiya got on top of him pulling the covers over them as they panted.

Calming down the two boys laid there, waiting for their eyes to shut closed.
___________________________________