Annoying🖤. 1/?

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
___________________________________
As Niragi looks around for his sweet kitty he sighs dragging his gun against the floor sighing he continues to look around, nothing.

He would ask people if they saw his lover, but of course he had to be in love with the sneaky cute blonde. " can't believe he isn't in his room or the rooftop.. " he thought as he saw Kuina with..no one?

Walking up to her he can see that on the look of her face she knew what he would ask. "Where is he?" "I don't know..I literally don't." "I know you're lying. Where is he." "He told me not to tell you." "No he wouldn't.." "he literally said, quote on quote. "I'm gonna go do THIS, if Niragi comes up to you asking where I am, don't tell him." So yeah." "Why would he tell you that? He's my fucking boyfriend." "Are you a good boyfriend though?" "Excuse me?" "Yeah."

"How am I a bad boyfriend?? What the hell is he telling you??" "Oh nothinggg, it's just that, you can get a bit mad when he's with someone that isn't you." "Are you saying he's with someone right now?!" "No, I'm just saying in general, you're so clingy." "Oh I'm the clingy one? You should see what he does when we're in bed." "I don't wanna know about that keep your nasty thoughts to yourself." "Tell me where he is." "Why should I?" "..I'll tell Ann that you saved a few cats from the militants." "Ooh! He's at the beach with some tall guy, black shirt hair, brown eyes, he's a dog person." "Thanks. I'm sure Ann would love to hear good things about you." Niragi says grinning as he walks away heading to the beach he sees his lover with another man.

As he frowns he continues to walk as he fires his gun at the sky seeing the guy jump while he sees his lover tilt his head back whining knowing who that could be he turns around. "What are you doing hanging out with this bitch?" Niragi says as Chishiya rolls his eyes. "Do you know this guy?" The guy says as Niragi grabs Chishiya's wrist pulling him close. "I was looking for you everywhere kitty..you know I love you. Come on..I have something for you." "Niragi." "Babe..don't make me kill him.." "stop. You aren't doing that." "You don't wanna see the prize I got you?" Niragi says as he frowns. "..just be patient, okay?" Chishiya says as Niragi let go of him.

Aiming his gun to the guys balls he goes lower shooting to scare him as he screams. " next time I'll actually shoot him there. " he thought as he headed inside not even looking at his lover as he headed to a particular place.

"Yo, you in there?" He says knocking as the door opens. "Yeah, why." "He didn't wanna see what I got him." Niragi says as he heads inside sitting on the couch. "Why not?" "He was with another guy." "Ya think he's cheating on you?" Last Boss says as he grabs a pack of cigarettes handing one to Niragi as he lights his. "Don't know, don't care, he's just another toy of mine." Niragi says lighting his cigarette. "Did you scare the guy?" "Yeah, wish I killed him though." He says blowing smoke all over the place.

He tilts his head back as Last Boss speaks up. "I got a little something for you." Last Boss says cackling. "Yeah? What is it?" He says as he looks up seeing Last Boss having a little bag. "You're favorite." He says grinning as Niragi smiles. "You know me more than anyone." Niragi says as Last Boss grabs a book sitting next to the black haired man as he pours what was inside of the bag onto the cover of the book.

"Does hatter even know about this?" Niragi says finishing his cigarette. "Nah, don't think he'd care anyway." Last Boss says snorting it as Niragi nods throwing the finished cigarette into the trash can as he snorts some.

As Last Boss chuckles at how obsessed Niragi was with the drug he sighs grinning. "Does Chishiya even know?" "No. He'd lecture me about how terrible heroin is. It's why I barely tell him shit." Niragi says as he leans back wrapping his arm around Last Boss as he slaps the back of his head chuckling. "When was the last time we actually did something fun besides drugs?" Last Boss says as he flicks Niragi's forehead. "Mm, don't know, what do you feel like doing? I'm down for anything." Niragi says snorting more. "Dude let's get fully drunk." "You sure? I bet you can't handle ten big ass bottles." "You wanna bet on that? I bet you can't drink one hundred." "How come one hundred?" "You know I had to double ittt." Last Boss says as Niragi slaps the back of his head again as he gets up so Last Boss wouldn't hit him back he ran out heading to the bar.

"hey cutie." Niragi says flirting with the bartender winking at her as she says hello. "What would you like?" "Give me a LOT of your strongest alcohol. It's for me and my friend." Niragi says as she nods putting a bunch of beer bottle onto the bar as she gets closer to Niragi kissing his cheek as he grins looking at Last Boss. "You just love to fucking have everyone." Last Boss whispers chuckling. "But she's hot as hell, you see that ass?" Niragi says as he eyes her handing other people drinks. "True, but when do you plan on sleeping with her? Last boss says as Niragi opens a bottle chugging it. "Probably next week, depends on how Chishiya acts." Niragi says as he hands Last Boss a bottle.