Annoying🖤🤍.2/?

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
___________________________________
As Niragi laughed at Lass Boss he chokes making Last Boss cackle. "Dude why are these fries so easy to choke on. ARAFAGABSNAHH." Niragi says as he coughs making Last Boss cackle more.

"We're drunk as fuck brooo." Last Boss says as Niragi chuckles throwing up making Last Boss cackle so hard he stopped breathing. "Shit, wake yo ass up cause' it's time to go beast mode." Niragi says cackling with Last Boss as he plays the actual song.

Getting interrupted someone opens the door, it was Ann. "What are you two doing?" "We're drinking." Niragi says chugging the bottle. "Chishiya's fucking looking for you get your ass up." "Why should I? Did I mention, Kuina saved a bunch of tiny kittens from a tree?" "What? She did?" Ann says smiling as her smile fades. "No. Stop, get up." "C'mon Ann, me and Niragi barely even drink." Last Boss says as Ann sighs. "And what am I supposed to tell Chishiya?" "Tell him I'm busy? Tell him to go fuck some other hoe." Niragi says as he continues to drink still jealous of the fact Chishiya chose to hangout with some random instead of his lover.

"Alright, just, after your done drinking come to me, will you?" "Yeah yeah, bye sister." Niragi says as she leaves. "She's your sister??" "No you dickhead, she's like a sister to me though." Niragi says as he continues to do whatever the fuck he was doing with Last Boss.

•••

Heading to Ann's room Niragi opens the door. "Hey lovebirds." He says looking at Kuina and Ann. "What's he doing here?" "I told him to come here." Ann says getting off the bed shaking her hands so the nail polish would dry faster. "Sooooo, what do you need me for?" He says as Ann hands him flower as he raises an eyebrow. "These are going to be for Chishiya." "Is it his birthday or some shit??" "No. But you need to make him feel like you really care about him. "Why??" "You left him to go hangout with Last Boss." "Is that what he told you?" "..no." "Well I got him a little gift before all of this shit, he didn't want to see, so I left him with his little friend to go have some fun with Last Boss." Niragi says as he barely holds the flowers.

"Well, try to make up??" "Yeah, sure." Niragi says fake smiling as he walks out with the flowers he heads to the first floor heading to the bar as he hears someone voice. "Where have you been?" He hears as he turns around seeing Chishiya. "With Last Boss." He says removing his fake smile as Chishiya looks at the flowers. "..are those for me..?" Chishiya says wanting to be great with his lover again as Niragi grins. "No. What makes you think you're so much better than everyone else?" The taller man said looking down at the shorter one. "..I..." "youu?" Niragi says as he waits. "You asshole." The blonde said pushing him as he turns around he puts in his hood walking away. " shit, who knew he could get emotional. " Niragi thought as he got up heading to the bar as he sees the bartender he hands the flowers to her. "For me??" She says smiling as he nods. "All for you." He says as she awes hopping over the bar she kisses him as his eyes widen.

He grins as he holds her waist kissing her gently as she kisses him roughly. " Chishiya usually likes going gentle.. " he thought as he kisses her more, it didn't feel right to him. He felt guilt, he didn't feel good. He wasn't enjoying her kisses, he was enjoying the fact his lover was sad. It made him upset. "H-hold on, I have to do something, will you be patient l, love?" He says as she nods letting go of him as he heads to the blondes room. Not there? He went to his room as he saw the blonde laying there on the bed hugging one of his pillows as he hears tiny whines coming out of the blonde he quietly shut the door locking it. " he still stayed? Why would he still stay? He's upset with me..I don't understand. " he thought as he tapped on his lovers shoulder making the blonde freeze.

Sitting in the bed Niragi sits the blonde up looking at his face, stained with tears, his hoodie having slightly reddish brown marks near his wrists. "Are you serious.." Niragi said as he grabs Chishiya's hands making him snatch them away from him as he cried louder. "You promised you'd stop." Niragi says as the blonde looks down. "I didn't promise shit. Neither did you." Chishiya said looking down as Niragi gently grabbed his wrist as he grabbed something out of a dresser wrapping it around Chishiya's wrists causing the bleeding to stop as he freezes at Chishiya's jacket. "..may I?" He asks as the blonde just nodded letting Niragi remove his jacket.

Getting up Niragi grabs a comfortable hoodie out of his closet putting it on Chishiya due to the look on Chishiya's face he knew he couldn't do anything but cry.

Sitting back on the bed closer to the blonde he holds his hands caressing them as the blonde looks up Niragi felt his cheeks sting from how hurt his lover was. "The flowers..they were for you...I'm sorry kitty..I'm sorry for being such an asshole. Im sorry for being so clingy and jealous. I'm sorry for being so aggressive and mad over the most simplest things ever. I'm deeply sorry." Niragi says as tears slides down his cheeks his eyes widen due to Chishiya hugging him. "I'm sorry! I'll never be with another man that you don't know! I'll be better! I'll stop cutting!" He shouts crying into the crook of Niragi's neck as Niragi hugs him warmly.

"I love you." "I love you too..please don't leave me.." Chishiya says as he pulls away Niragi looks into the blondes eyes as he tries to kiss him as he freezes. "W-what's wrong?" Chishiya says as he holds his lovers hands. "I..can't kiss you right now." "..why not? You don't love me anymore..?" "Of course I do. If it makes you feel better, I'm just gonna go to the bathroom real quick." "So you're planning on having sex with me?" "What? No-! No no no! I mean, if you want to- but that's not what I mean..I have to brush my teeth, all of the alcohol, the other girls spit, the cigarettes..I wanna be clean for you." Niragi says as Chishiya grins. "Go brush your nasty mouth." Chishiya says letting go of him as Niragi grins.