Loud♥️

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands (The two barely knew each other).
___________________________________
Niragi was leaning against one of the pillars as he looked around looking for someone, anyone.

" who do I want in my bed.. "  he thought, he couldn't really think properly since he drank a lot, he saw a short blonde as he walked up to "her" tapping "her" on the shoulder. "Hey sweetheart~" "aren't you one of the militants?" "Princess I have something else that's as long as my gun." Niragi says looking down at the short person.

Chishiya just scoffed a laugh. "You know who you're talking to?" "A cute ass girl." Niragi says as Chishiya chuckled. "I'm a guy." He says, Niragi just thought. " there's no way I'm embarrassing myself, mm mm. "  he thought of something quickly. "Even better." He says making Chishiya's eyes open wide. "You're too drunk to be doing anything." "I promise you won't regret getting your organs rearranged from me." He says looking at the speakers blasting out music.

"No one would hear you thanks to the the music, what do you say sweetheart?" He says smiling as Chishiya shrugs his shoulders nodding his head as Niragi picks him up running to his room quickly opening the door slamming it closed locking it as he starts to kiss Chishiya.

Unzipping the zipper on his pants he keeps kissing Chishiya unzipping his jacket. "Take off your shirt.." the shorter man whispered making the taller man immediately take off his shirt pushing Chishiya onto the bed as he plops onto him sitting on his crotch he kisses his neck making the smaller one moan.

"You want me to prep you??" He whispers continuing to kiss him. "N-no.." the other one stutters whimpering from the biting. Pulling off his shorts he admires his body. "Your body's so feminine." "In a bad way?" He panted. "Good way." Niragi says slowly taking off Chishiya's boxers biting his neck.

He spreads his legs open kissing his thighs as Chishiya tilted his head back shutting his eyes closed, after a few seconds Chishiya felt something slam inside of him as he moaned. "Fuck at least give me a-a warning~!" He shouted as Niragi thrusts into him trying to find a good spot to keep slamming into.

"Fuck you're really tight.." "asshole." "That's what I'm fucking no?" "Shut up.." Chishiya pulls Niragi close kissing him softly. "Lips..." Niragi whispered. "You should be doing your job." Chishiya says as Niragi groaned. "I'm not checking for anymore traitors." "Maybe I could be a traitor." "Shut up you slut." Niragi spit kissing Chishiya's neck. " im so gay. " Chishiya thought.

Niragi pulled out of Chishiya as he laid there, feeling light kisses all over his body as he smiled. "Will I be able to walk?" "Next time I'll go harder, but yeah, don't worry about it." Oh.

Niragi got back on top of Chishiya cuddling him and kissing him. "Is this even your room?" "No, I actually don't know who's room this is." "You idiot! Someone could break down the door in any second!" "So? You're forgetting who I am." He whispers kissing Chishiya's cheek. "Asshole.." "I've never seen you so scared before." Niragi says smirking turning around tilting his head back looking at Chishiya's face.

"Why are you like this.." "mmmm your upside downnnn." Niragi says smiling poking Chishiya's cheeks. "I hope you choke on air." "The only person who's gonna be choking is you." "Yeah?" "Yeah, I don't think my dick fits in your mouth." "Yes it does." "And you know that how?" "If it can fit down there it can fit up here.." ""down there"?? Just say asshole." "No." "You practically call me that, just say asshole." "No, suck my dick." "Sure." Niragi says smirking. " I'm gay. " Niragi thought.
___________________________________