Jealous🖤♥️.

🤍=fluff
♥️=smut
🖤=angst

In the borderlands.
___________________________________
Wanting to be loved by his boyfriend the blonde looked around trying to find him, nothing.

Chishiya hated asking for help, he felt weak for each time he would do it, but this time he really couldn't find his lover, he wanted his love, his affection.

He then thought about why Niragi would want someone like him. " you could have anyone you want.. "  he thought as his thoughts of loving the man were draining. " why would you wanna be with me?? " he thought as he realized a familiar voice, looking up he finally found his lover, with another person. " be with whoever you want. I don't care. " he said as he realized the man was looking at him while kissing the girl wanting Chishiya to know he didn't care.

" I don't really wanna know. " Chishiya thought as he turned around heading into the elevator walking inside as his cheeks started to sting while his vision was blurry due to tears forming in his eyes he softly sniffled. "Fucking shit stop crying.." he whispered wiping his nose with his sleep as tears started to fall while he tilted his head back closing his eyes opening them as the doors opened he stepped out putting on his hood he headed to his room putting in the code he cried silently as he opened the door leaving it unlocked he closed it grabbing something nearby as he started to place it on his soft skin as he felt wet dripping down his hands he whimpered whining walking into the bathroom he turned on the sink washing off the blood as more kept coming out he hissed. "Fuck..! Shit shit shit..where's the goddanm bandage.." he shouted digging his hands into his hair as his eyes widened once he heard his door open he quickly turned off the sink closing the bathroom door making it seem like he was pissing.

"Hey, kitty. I'm..sorry." "What the fuck are you doing??" Chishiya yelled from behind the door making Niragi know he was upset. "Open the door." He said calmly as Chishiya whined while Niragi rattled the door knob.

Chishiya continued to whine as Niragi knew something was up. Suddenly Chishiya feels no pressure against the door knob he let go washing his bloody hands opening the door he quickly put his hands in his pockets seeing the black haired man sitting on his bed looking at him. "The fuck are you looking at.." Chishiya says as he just stands at the door frame. "Sit down." He patted on the bed as Chishiya nodded his head making the light from his lamp flash on his eyes as Niragi realized he was crying, he looked down seeing red in his pockets his eyes widened. "Chishiya..why is your jacket stained in blood??" He says getting up as Chishiya looked down realizing his hands stained his jacket. "I-it's nothing." Chishiya says as Niragi pulls out Chishiya's hands looking at the blood oozing out of them, Chishiya snatched his hands away. "Get out."

His lips shivering Niragi felt tears form in his eyes he  wiped the blondes blood off his wrists with his sleeve. "Let go of me, go back to where you were." " I just wanna be alone. "  Chishiya thought as Niragi started to cry. "Just leave me alone, I just wanna be alone." Chishiya said as Niragi nodded his head. "I'm not leaving you like this." "I'm nothing special." "Baby.." "don't call me that." "I-I'm sorry this issue I ha-" "don't tell me about your problems, if you're not trying to solve them." "Please." "Don't ask me for my help..fix it yourself you asshole!" Chishiya shouted as he slapped the man in front of him locking himself into the bathroom. "Chishiya please!" "Do whatever you want! I don't care!" Chishiya shouted as he yelped.

After realizing what Chishiya was doing Niragi unlocked the door snatching the blade away from the blonde as the blonde had his hair all frizzed up. "Please. Let me.." "what makes you think you can do that shit to me! Who do you think I am!? Just your little sex toy!" Chishiya shouts pushing the black haired man crying. "Baby.." "shut up! Get out! Leave me alone! I hate you! I fucking hate you! I'm always there for you when you need me! You're never fucking there for me! You're never loyal! You're always fucking some bitch while I'm all alone crying! You only have sex with me if your hoes aren't fucking available! I'm sick of being here waiting for you to say "let's cuddle"! It's always "let's fuck I'm in the mood"!! You never care on what I have to say! I fucking hate you!" Chishiya yells as more blood drops from his wrists.

Getting up the black hair boy took off his shirt as Chishiya's eyes widened slowly backing up. "Please. Let me help you." Niragi says softly as Chishiya sniffled as Niragi rips his sleeves off his shirt wrapping them around Chishiya's wrist causing the bleeding to stop. "..you think I'm gonna forgive you that easily?" Chishiya says snatching his hands away from Niragi as Niragi stood there having tears roll down his cheeks, he was generally crying, this time he wasn't gaslighting the blonde.

"..I..I didn't mean anything I just said.." Chishiya whispers as Niragi sniffled hugging the blonde tightly as Chishiya hugged him back. "I'm sorry. I won't do it again. Just..promise me you'll stop too.." Niragi says as Chishiya cries digging his head into Niragi's chest as the black haired man rubbed his lovers back. "I can't promise anything.." Chishiya muffles as Niragi pulls away cupping the blondes cheeks he looks deep into his eyes.

Slowly the blonde kisses the black haired man enjoying the touch of his lips. "M-mm.." Chishiya murmurs as Niragi picks him up placing him on the marble counter touching his thighs stroking them he stopped. "Wait wait wait.." "w-what..? Why'd you stop..?" "Are you okay with this..? Are you sure you'll be okay?" "Niragi.." "yes..?" "Fuck me. I'm craving your love. Love me..I'm begging you." Chishiya whispered staring deep into the man's eyes as Niragi knew his lover was craving sex.

Smiling he removed his clothes as Chishiya removed his kissing his lover as he moaned wrapping his legs around his waist as Niragi picks him up throwing him onto the bed he opened a drawer pulling out a bottle he squirted the liquid into his hands he kissed the blonde sliding a finger inside of him as the blonde moaned. "Fuck- m-mmhm~ keep doing that..fuck-!" Chishiya moaned as Niragi added 3 more. "Does that feel good baby?" "M-mhm!! Keep doing that~ o-oh~!" The blonde whimpered as the black haired man smiled pulling out his fingers he stroked his own dick slamming it into the shorter one causing him to scream in pleasure. "What about that baby? Do you like that?" "Stop asking questions and fuck me.." smiling Niragi pulled out of him slamming himself back in as the sound of his dick slapping his lovers ass he moans stroking the others cock.

"Oh fuck yes~!! That feels so fucking good!" The blonde moaned louder as he whimpers from the blood coming out of his wrists as Niragi pins him with his arm lifting his leg up with his other moaning. "Fuck yes~ does that feel good baby~?" "A-ah~ mhm~ that feels so fucking good~!" He screams in pleasure as the white liquid inside of him pours out as Niragi does the same thing inside of him. "Who's gonna be good from now on?" "Me..I am.." Chishiya pants as Niragi chuckles.

•••

Waking up before the blonde Niragi got up putting on his clothes as he looked everywhere throwing everything he could find that would hurt Chishiya, he found a lot of stuff. Even in places he wouldn't expect.

  " my poor baby. I'll never make him jealous again.. " he thought as he throws all do the stuff into a bag quickly taking it to his room coming back he lays down next to his lover as the blonde cuddles him until he would fall asleep.
___________________________________
A/N:
Wait..this kinda reminds me of a song🤨🤨
Anyway, I was craving this kind of thing so, I made it😜😜 more chapters from different books coming out😘😘.