11 Move On

Gray's POV

Its been weeks since Lucy and I returned to FairyTale. Few stuff changed. Well, just for Natsu actually.

Mira. She isn't the Ms. goody-two-shoes. She often transform into a she-devil everytime Natsu tries to talk to Lucy. I guess coal brain got burned out really good. *smirks

Levi, Lucy's bestfriend hugged her and shouted as soon as we came back. And she is very loud. Not that typical bookworm. She talked and talked a lot about movies and FairyWoods.

And the worst thing that changed is Lucy. :/ She turned cold, silent and the type that always 'go with the flow'. I do miss the old her. But how could she be back to herself if that Lissana just hooked up with Natsu? Yeah. Its sucks. But good thing that Lissanna isn't a show off. She actually avoids natsu if Lucy is there.

Enough about the negativity. Guess whos the luckiest wizard of all? Yup. You got that right :D Lucy agreed that WE could try for a month or two. That means she's gonna br my girlfriend for two months!! I'm smiling like a freak now. Im inside my usual cold dark room but it mysteriosly looks much more brighter than before. Best wishes for me.

One month passed

Lucy's POV

Im sitting here in the docks all by myself. And yes, this is the dock where an old man's boat got on fire. And yes, Gray is not with me because he has a special mission with Erza.

Its been a month since Gray is my boyfriend. Thanks to him I moved on. It might be very hard for him to be his replacement, but thank you he never give up on me. for a month, I guess I'm falling in love with Gray. I taught as I smiled and looked at the clear bright sky.

"Well, I hope you won't" I heard someone said I looked to my right as I felt the presence sit beside me.

oh no. My eyes widen with fear and surprised. Its Natsu "Don't walk away. Please"

I sat down but looked at the opposite direction. I fell in silence. Since Gray announced that I'm his and the guild started to celebrate Natsu actually gave up on trying to talk with me.

"What if I say that I just did that because you are on grave danger?" He asked. I taught about it. But nah..

"What if you're just saying that so that you can get me again?", I replied coldly

"What if not?"

"Then nothing changes"

"It could be still us" he looked at me and forced a smile. I looked at him questionably because I guess he didn't got my point.

"What I mean is. Nothing will change. The past is on the past, Natsu. Whatever reason you have, it won't change me and Gray" I stared seriously at his eyes.

"Can I catch you?", he asked leaving me in wonder

"What?" I turned looking confused

"You said you were falling for him. Could you just fall for me instead?"

"No." My tone was like a command

"Why?"

"Because I said so"

"But is that what you want?" I looked at him not knowing the answer. Then I realized, he got eye bags. And his eyes weren't that bright as before. His body isn't that hot. Too cold I guess.

"Are you sick?"

"Answer my question first" I taught about it. I want to fall in love with Gray and he is ruining it. But at the back of my mind I want to return back from the past and... Forget everything about him.

Then I felt rough cold lips on mine. I got startled. Not by the kiss but by his coldness. He caressed my face and I could tell that his hands are rough and again cold.

"LUCY!!!!!!!!" I break the kiss as I heard Gray's voice screaming

"What the?!!!" He looked at me then he turned to Natsu.

"Who do you think you are? After you left her you?!!!" Then he acted to punch but I blocked him at the taught Natus was already weak and in fever.

"Lucy? Now, you're on his side?" I could feel the tension around.

"I just left a while and now you. ugh. I should have never fell for you" he said as he walked away running.

I could feel my heart break and shattered into pieces. Just like when Natsu broke up with me but now, the pain is doubled. Tripled. Its not because of Gray. He love me. Now, I just realized. I'm not falling for him. I do love him.

I felt hands wiping my tears. I turned up expecting it was Gray just as usual. Wiping my tears and assuring me that everything will turn out fine. But this time its Natsu. I throw his hand away and ran.

I ran out searching for Gray but he was nowhere to be seen. I was about to loose hope in his presence then I heard sobs. I sighed in relief. It was Gray.

I sat next to him below a tree.

"gray. I didn't meant to-"

"I'm sorry", That surprised me

"huh?"

"I never regret that I love you. I was just..."

"Gray!!! hahahahahah!!!!" I laughed. Its really inappropriate for the situation but. Hhahahahahahah

"Your unbelievable", he said shaking his head

"hahahahah!!! Me? I'm the one who looked like betraying you but-hahahha!!"

"So you weren't?"

"Of course you silly!!! hahahaha!! Sometimes I wonder why you fall in love with me!"

"At least I made you smile "

"hahahhaahha you made me laugh too! I love you so much!!!!" I throw my hands on his neck and he instantly blushed

"hahahahah! Your supposed to be ice! But your cheek are so warm! Hahahah"

"Did you just said you love me?" he broke the hugged and faced me

"Did ice got inside your ears? Yes, silly!"

" So does that means.. "

"Yup no more 2 months timeout" I smiled then he hugged me

Im so lucky to have Gray <3

=============================================================================

Sorry for very late updates

xoxoxoxoxoxo lav yah!!