3 Guessing

Lucy's POV

"aaahh" I gave out a morning yawn. I suddenly feel so light. Then I stood up and stripped my clothes. Was it all a dream? Then an unknown piece of cloth went with the collar of my clothes. Yup I guess its true. I grabbed the piece of clothing, folded it and placed it under my pillow. There, I got a souvenir from Mr. Stranger. I smiled. but then remembering what happened yesterday. Natsu... NO!!! I screamed to myself and went to the bathroom.

Enough about him' I taught. I dub my body to the bath tub. I do need this. Releaving from stress thinking about other things that matter. Like.. the stranger! I should go to the guild.

But Natsu is there. No. I should go and ask a dragon slayer sniff out this guy. Natsu is a dragon slayer he can help me. If ever we are friends. Urghhhh. stop thinking bout Natsu!! Better yet don't mention that name ever again.

***time skipped***

"(sigh)its now or never." I whispered with Plue by my side.

I opened the guild doors. And walk directly to Levy's table.

"Lu-chan! What happened to your eyes they are all puffy!" ,Levy gave me a worried look. I guess she doesn't know.

"Nah. Just cant sleep last night", I said covering the fact tears appeared every time I think of that brat.

"Ooohh. So what happened between you and-" I punched the table just enough to let everyone hear. They all gave me a confused look and Levy was in the verge in tears. I hugged her

" Sorry. just please don't mention that name" then I went to laxus. his a dragon slayer so he might helped me.

"Lucy! Wanna go do a job?" Gray blocked my way. Well, I guess nobody but us knows.

" Sorry Gray I'm kinda busy."

"Busy of what?"

"Searchin for a stranger. Maybe Laxus could help me sniff his identity"

He froze. So I continued to walk to Laxus.

"Hey Laxus could you help me sniff someones identity?" He snobbed but I'm not taking No for an answer

"Please?"

"Why would I? And don't you have Flame brain as a sniff dog?" its my turn to roll my eyes.

" Answer for question 1 and 2 : Were off ", I said and started to impatiently stomp my feet

"I'll take that as an answer" he then smirked and got the cloth. He sniffed but I found him eyeing somebody so I took a look back. It was just the whole guild.

"So who?''

"He is.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

a guy!"

and he laughed like crazy while I'm boiling up. Damn. I should've expected this.

"So your not gonna help me?"

"Hahahaha. If you'd know you'll die of laughing, like me!" he said holding his tummy

" Laugh all you want" I said pissed off.

I saw Lisanna and Natsu. And damn I feel like boiling my tears. Lisanna waved hi then went closer to me. Lucy. Act. Cool

"Lucy? What happened to your eyes?", is she oblivious or acting nice?

" Just had a unknown visitor last night then I could't' sleep" ugh. Why do I need to tell her that?

"Unknown? You mean a stranger in your room?! You must had a hard night."

I smiled knowing she is oblivious of the break up

"Nah. I just need to know who he is. He doesn't seem to be a stranger" then I continued talking with Lisanna. Flamebrain was just kept passing by her back Lisanna didn't seem to notice.

"I know! Lets ask your boyfriend to sniff his identity!" yup. shes innocent

Lisanna's POV

"I know! Lets ask your boyfriend to sniff his identity!" Natsu got good smelling abilities.

so I went off with the piece of cloth Lucy had. I went to Natsu who was talking to Gray, Gajeel and Laxus. I mean Arguing was the right word.

" Don't you ever dare to tell her that!", Gray screamed angrily

" What if I do?", Laxus smirked

"And your not the boss of him Ice Princess!!", Natsu screamed preparing for a fight

"What did you say Fire boy?!", Gray started to form his fighting position

(sigh)

Boys.

"ehem.." I interupted

"Oh. Hi Lisanaa!" Natsu said

"What ya doin here?" , gray asked

"I'm here to ask Natsu a favor since Laxus didn't help " I sent Laxus a glare.

" Believe me somebody doesn't wants me to help" he smirked while shooting a look.at Gray. Gray gulped and I think I got a clue.

" So what is it all about?", Natsu asked

Then there I started to tell them what Lucy told me and Gray kept interfering saying that it might be somebody we don't know. His getting pretty nervous though.. Hahaha I now know ;)

" Hand it over." Natsu said and I was surprise by his serious tone. Afterall he is hers..

He sniffed it. then

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOOOOOOOOOOM