4 Revealed

Natsu's POV

argggghhhhhhh!!!!! How could he dare messing up with Luce??!!!!

I ran out the guild and everyone followed me. I found myself at foot of Sabertooth.

"(Panting) Natsu, do you really have to ran fast?" , Lisanna said while trying to catch her breath

"Hey Flame Brain! You cant assume Lucy's stranger is in Sabertooth!" , Gray shouted but I didn't care.

"Oi! So you better tell us who's Lu-chan's stranger! Its hard to catch up with you!", Levy was also panting

Then I realized Lucy was holding Gray's hand she looked scared. The f***?! Ice princess holding Lucy's hand?! I'm gonna erupt!!!

"Hey Flame Brain! Stop giving me mean glares and tell me who is it!", Lucy screamed embarrassed.

"And when did you start calling him Flame brain?", Laxus smirked.

Then every heads turn to me. Geez they are all curious. Who wont? A Saber messing with my Lucy!

"WHO IS IT?"the guild shouted in unison

Then suddenly a blond guy and dark haired mage walked out.

"Ugh! Why the noise Fairies?", Sting.looked pissed with Froch and Lector by his side

I ran towards and I started punching

"ROGUE!!! How dare you mess with us!!!!"

Everyone was in shock that they cant move. Then I smell Lucy's scent coming near me

"NATSU!Stop!" , she yelled but I didn't listen. Well, I wished I listened. She got her whip. and I scowled

"uGhhh!!What was that for?!"

"For You! You're hurting him for what? For making me smile when you made me cry?!", Lucy screamed I can see tears building up her tears.

"Luce.", I whispered

"Don't you dare call me that!" she said while whipping me. I never knew how her whip hurts as sh*+!

She went to Rogue and checked out his wounds.

"Wendy! Help him!" she ordered an Wendy came into her senses and went to heal him.

I was there frozen. Lucy carried him by her shoulder. She then entered the guild leaving the whole Fairytail frozen with mouths opened.

" Guess we'll have blondie here for awhile.", Sting said giving the whole Fairytail their senses.

"We wont leave Lucy with you!", Erza said while pointing her sword to Sting

"back off. You don't know the story", Sting frowned and I noticed he glared at Gray.

"Gray can stay making sure she's safe", Sting ordered and Gray made his way beside Sting.

"And why does Gray has to take care of Lucy?", Mira asked forming a weird smirk at her face

"Because he is my choice. Period.", Sting explained

"And its not Lucy who has to be taken care of. And its not our fault why she'll choose to stay", Laxus shot a look to Natsu

"Hey! I was only protecting my comrade", I tried to explained

"She's not your comrade anymore",Gray reminded me. Wait?! Till when did he knew about that?!???!!!

" Its your fault you didn't sniff better", Cana said. My sniff not better? Hmph! As if she can sniff!

Then Lucy went out of the guild. She looks expressionless. "Guys, I just want to talk to him. But Ill be back as soon as I get things right.. Don't-"

" How could you get things right if your presence is there with FairyTail's rival?", I gave her a matter-of-fact tone.

" Don't talk to me.", she said staring at me. More like a glare. And I can see tears forming from her brown orbs.

"Don't worry Ill make sure shes safe", Gray announced as he was covering Lucy by my sight. Whats the f*cking wrong with him?!!

"If that's what you want Lu-chan", Levy sighed as she started her way back to the guild

" You heard them! Lets go back to the guild!", Erza said then she looked at Gray. " Take care of our only celestial mage. " Then she went of with the guild. I was frozen dumbfounded. Again.

Lisanna went to me and said with a soft voice," Come on Natsu. She needs space." Then I ran off... Feeling guilt, sorrow and confusion.

I went to Lucy's apartment and made a riot out of all her bed sheets and clothes. I'm bursting like a mad volcano! Then I passed by her bathroom. I remembered when I sneak in and she was still in her white towel. She would yell at me and give me one of her Lucy kick. I smiled then I frowned. Why would she wanted to be together with Rogue? And why do I feel like Gray is much more than a worried friend to her? Ugh!!!!! I went of her dirty apartment ( which was all of my doing) and went to somewhere. Somewhere far.