2 Unexpected Visit

Lucy's POV

As I entered my apartment I quickly went to my bed and layed down. I covered my face with my pillow. My tears made it all wet. I never wanted these. But... I always wanted Natsu. Urggghhh!!!

"Funny you always wanted him but you never taught who wanted you.", due to my tears I cant clearly see the guy talking. All I see is his shadow and the moonlight shining behind him.

"who are you?! And are you a mind reader or something?", I asked without thinking the worst possibilities that this could be a burglar or worst a -

" I'm not a rapist. And you always think out loud. So loud in fact.", I feel his arms hugging me. I didn't mind. He might be my fairy godmother. Hahaha. I'm stupid.

"At least I made you smile.", he said. I shivered a bit as I felt his smirk and his breath.

"Who are you?" I asked even though his at my back hugging me. I cant restrain I'm too weak right now. After all, its kinda good that Natsu cant save me anymore. I hope I can save myself.

"Lucy, I'm not Natsu." I tensed when I heard his name. " But I'll make you smile even though you don't know me"

can somebody really take out Natsu's place? I guess not. I love that idiot too much. That taught made me cry again. I don't care if I'm crying while some strangers arm wrapped around me. I don't care. I'm breaking into pieces. I want myself to be dead. Not to have anything. Not to remember anything. I.kept sobbing, crying and cursing. Myself

"Damn it! I'm so weak! Useless!"

That went on and on as I kept repeating what Natsu told me. This stranger over here just kept on listening and he hugs me tighter every time I curse myself. Natsu. I do hope he is you.

"Argggghhh!!! I loved an idiot who treats me as a replacement!!"

"He doesn't deserves you."

'' And who deserves me??? oh. I know. NOBODY"

I then felt a cloth covering my eyes. I tried to take it off but he kisses me by the cheeks

"What do you think your doing?!"

"Making you sleep. I don't want you to know who I am not for now."He whispered

I kept my silence. Then I feel his arms getting off me. He made me lay on the bed and he covered me with a blanket.

"Don't leave me." I pleaded as I hold his hand. It kinda reminds me of somebody.

" I wont but you need to go to sleep."

"Who are you?"

"Lets just say I am better than your ex"

I smiled and drifted myself to sleep. Wonder who was that guy?

Natsu...

Stranger's POV

Im on my to Lucy's apartment. She might be damn hurt right now. I overheard their conversation. Damn. How could somebody hurt her? I mean shes close to perfect. Natsu is so lucky but Lucy isn't. She could be if she could let me love her. But no... She doesn't even feels it!

(Sigh)

Here I am in front of Lucy's apartment. I kicked a stone as my head goes to a long way of endless maybes..

maybe she'll love me
maybe she'll think I'm a burglar
maybe she wont notice me
maybe she will give me one of her famous Lucy kick

I laughed at myself at that taught. Its night time. Idunno maybe 6 or 7. As I climbed to her window. Well nobody seems to notice me. Urghhh. I shouldn't go. I was about to leave and jump out till...

"I never wanted these!!! But.. I always wanted Natsu. Argggh!"

She doesnt deserves him. I entered her room then words went out my mouth

" Funny you always wanted him but you never taught who wanted you" I blurted out

I observed that she cant see me. Just my figure.

"Who are you and are you a mind reader or something? This might be a burglar or worst a-"

"I'm not a rapist." I cut of her taught and went to her. I hugged her back so that she wont see me. Its better like this. "And you always think out loud. So loud in fact"

She didn't mind. She didn't restrain herself.

***Time Skipped***

(because you probably knew what happens next)

As I left her room I can feel my heart cringed. why cant she feel that I love her. And I went off

===============

So??? Who do you guess it is?

Sting?
Gray?
Natsu?
or perhaps Zeref?
Who?? ^_^ ^3^