7 More Than One Thorn

Lucy's POV

I woke up and Gray's sleeping head beamed at me. I frowned. I remembered when I woke up and Natsu was still snoring. He looks cute though he snores. I didnt realize that a tear escaped my eyes until I cuddled into Gray's chest and felt my own tears as I leaned to him.

" Morning tears?", Gray was awake.

" Sorry.", I muttured covering my face to his arms so that he cant see my tears.

" Lucy ", then he gently grabbed my face with his thumb resting at my chin. I looked away. His face was only an inch away from me. Ugrh. Just kiss me already. Wait???What?!!! My mind is having its own brain. Im getting crazy.

"Lucy.", Gray whispered until he finally kissed me. Soft. His lips are soft.

Then he stood up and punched the wall. His face is like an imitation of Erza's hair.

"Sorry.", he whispered and got inside the bathroom. Leaving me star struck.

(Sigh) what was that all about?

Lucy, its just a smack. Calm down!

I took a deep breath and pretented to sleep. The blanket was covering my entire body.

Can I love him?

<(-︿-)>

Juvia will surely haunt me

((╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

How about Rogue?

┐('д`)┌

Admit it. His your Cinderella

(ノ*>∀<)ノ♡

But Natsu seems to still love me

(*゚ー゚)v

Aghhh. What am I thinking about?

>_<

I buried my face to the fluffy pillow beside me. I feel myself getting red.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!", I screamed. Then I heard a big boom coming from the bathroom. Then the door knob twisted signing Gray to go out.

Gray's POV

"Ahhhhhhh!!!", I heard Lucy screamed

I was shocked that I fell to the floor. I didnt minded the pain. Lucy might be in danger. I started twisting the door knob. Struggling to open the door then finally it got open and I rushed outside confused. Lucy was perfectly safe laying on the bed covering her face with a pillow.

"Lucy! What just happened?", I quickly said while panting

" Nothing. Are you having a towel on?", she said as she got up and twisted her body to face to me.

Having

.

.

.

Towel

.

.

.

on

o_O

"Kyaaaaaa!" I screamed in a girly tone looking at my under which is completely bared. I rushed to the bathroom feeling my cheeks burn. Urghh.

>_________<

That was very shameful.

Lucy's POV