Soulmate Gem Duplication

[Scars]
YOUR POV

The first thing you see when you open your eyes is a rose field. "Hello?" you call, and a voice reply saying, "Hi!" at first, you didn't see anything, but then, you realized there was a pink figure crouching slightly in order to get down to your level. She was much taller than you, but not the size of the temple, probably the size to touch the ceiling in your house. "What's your name human?" she asks, and you say, "Y/n. What's yours?" the tall woman replies with, "Pink, Pink diamond."

"What are you doing?" you ask, and Pink shows you a pen. She was looking for her soulmate. "I just turned 16,000! I was hoping I could try and find my soulmate today!" and you take out your pen as well. 'Hello!' Pink writing reads on your arm. 'Hi Pink Diamond!' you write back. You knew that Steven was Pink, and that it was possible that you might be in the past. Knowing this, it was highly possible that you would be Pink Diamond's soulmate too.

'How did you know? Are you a sapphire??' more pink writing asks, and you chuckle and write, 'No, I'm next to you!' and Pink looked at her arm, to you, to your arm, and back to hers. "You're my soulmate?!" she squeals and gives you a hug. "C-Can't-" you start, but she lets go and apologizes before you have a chance to finish. 

Pink frowns. "How do we explain this to Yellow and Blue?" she sighs, "Well, you must look presentable first." and she carries you to her room. You didn't protest, because you knew that Steven was stubborn, why wouldn't Pink be?

"Pearl, please make an appropriate outfit for this human. They can't go outside with that red stuff on their shirt!" Pink says, but you then have to explain how and why there is blood, and what it is. You lift up your shirt and then explain what a scar is (Once you realized you had one!). Pink's reaction was... Hilarious. She ended up babying you and carrying you around more than she did before. When you an her finished, you walk into the throne room.

"Yellow, Blue! I found my soulmate!" Pink yells from the floor. "A human!?" Yellow yells, while Blue just stares and 'AWHE's at you. "What is your name, human?" Yellow asks in disgust. "Y/n, My diamond. My name is Y/n." Yellow's mood seemed to lift slightly, "At least she knows how to respect the diamonds unlike other humans!" she scoffs. Then, you turn translucent. "P-Pink?" you stutter, "Please, write me... I think... I'm fading..." and then, everything goes back.

You shoot out of bed to see two Stevens. "Y/N!" Steven yells, latching onto you. You whimper at the tight grip, and he lets go. "Not Pink, Rose, or Steven. Still has memories. Still soulmate." Pink (Steven) says. You nod and stand. You topple over almost immediately, and Pink ends up catching you. He helps you up, and you laugh. Steven turns pink, and Pink Steven is encased in a bubble. "Sorry!" they shout at the same time, before the reverse the effects. Steven was blushing and Pink's face was red.

"How's this possible?" you ask, and the two Stevens lift up their shirts, revealing identical gems. You lift up your shirt to see the same, but there was a scar. It didn't affect the gem as far as you knew. "Soulmate duplication." Pink explained (ish). You sigh, and a lady walk is. "Mrs. Hayshwaren!" Steven yells, "When can Y/n be dispatched?!?!" and he sighs saying, "Now, your allowed out." and you glare at Steven. "Who the heck paid for this?!" you say, and he laughs, "My dad. He's rich." he only received a punch to the shoulder. Pink Steven had to hide a snicker.

"And how are there two of you?" she asks, and they glare. "Gem duplication... Soulmate thing." Pink says, annoyed, and he drags you and Steven out the door to meet their (his?) father. Your tackled by a hug as soon as you enter the waiting room. "Thank gods you're okay!" the figure said. He lets go, and you guessed that it was Steven's dad. "How much was it? I'll pay-" you start, but he cuts you off saying, "My treat, don't worry about it!"

Then Greg noticed Pink Steven. "How-" he started, but Pink said, "GEM DUPLICATION." and you laughed. You could tell he was getting annoyed by the question. Steven touches your arm, and you jump, bursting through the roof. "LITTLE HELP??" You call, and Steven jumps up and joins you. "Your powers are connected to your emotions!" and then he lands. You are back on the ground three seconds later, sticking the landing. "Nice." Pink and Steven complemented at the same time.

"How about we go to the temple?" You suggest, and they agree. You and the others walk out of the hospital like nothing ever happened.