The Soulmate Date

Your POV

"P-Pearl! I can't see where I'm going!" you yell, as she dragged you to the temple from little homeschool. "I know! That's what makes it fun!" she shouts back, and you use your free hand to slap your face. The cloth one your forehead limited your vision, so you ended up bopping yourself on the nose.

She made you sit down moments later. She had told you moments prior not to talk, so you didn't make a sound.

Steven POV

"Comon bro! Go get your manz and (womanz/other manz)!" Amythyst shouts, picking me up and nearly yeeting me on the couch. She shoved a blindfold over my eyes. "What's this for?" I ask, and she screeches inhumanely (I mean, she isn't human, is she?), "Shut up!" and for some reason, I do.

Pink Steven POV

Garnet slings me over her shoulder and I groan, "What is up with me being a trash bag?" I could feel her shrug, carrying me into the temple. She handed me a piece of cloth and told me to cover my eyes with it. Then, she tells me to not make a sound.

No POV

"Alright!" Garnet, Amythyst, and Pearl shout, "You can take off the blindfold!" and they do so. Amythyst winks at Steven, and Garnet does to Steve. Pearl gives a thumbs up to Y/n. Then, Steven and Steve drag Y/n out to the door and into the Dondi.

Steven was driving, Steve was riding shotgun, and Y/n was in the backseat, admiring the presents they had gotten each other, failing to see the grilling stuff.

"Don't you dare try to cheat and look back there!" Steven calls, looking in his rear-view mirror. Y/n groans, "Fine!" and they continue the drive, listening to 'Golden hour'.

When they got there, Steven and Steve walked out, and Y/n climbed to the trunk that was opened only seconds later. Steven pulled out the grill, and Y/n set out a blanket that was in the back of the trunk.

When Steven was done, he went and got Steve's present. He had laughed and thanked him non-stop. "Why don't you go check the trunk?" Steve asked, and Steven did, finding the speaker along with all of his other stuff. 

He had thanked Steve more than Steve thanked him, and he brought out a speaker, plugging Steve's new phone in and logging onto TubeTube. He shuffled songs by him (Up top), and Steve gasped, "I thought you didn't record!" and Steven said, "I don't, but I paid someone to do it for me. Thankfully, they had enough time, and they were willing. That was my gift to Y/n."

After looking at stars, and eating hot dogs, Y/n led the two to a warp, and they warped them all away to mask island. There, she pulled out swim trunks and a swimsuit from her bag, and they took turns changing in the crystal caves.

Then, Steve led them to the cliff him and Amythyst had sat at. Then, Steve pushed Y/n off the ledge. She ended up falling, not really floating. Thankfully there was water to break the fall, and it wasn't too high. Steven and Steve ended up joining in.

They splashed in the water and played for the rest of the day.

At the end of the day, they all asked the same question: "Do you want to be my boyfriend/girlfriend?" to each other. They all excepted and kissed each other on the cheeks. That actually ended up healing some cuts and bruises from the sharp rocks that were hiding on the lake's floor.

Then, they relaxed.

Steven realized, 'This is what I had been missing. This is my use. To make Y/n happy.'
Steve realized, 'It was worth being trapped in someone's belly button for 16 years if this is the result.'
And Y/n realized, 'Maybe I'm not so useless and I thought I was.'