FLICKERING LIGHTS. (Chapter 6)

Tallishi woke up to a bunch of chatting, and lights blasting in her face.

She slowly opened her eyes, and it revealed a sort of house almost, yet.. this wasn't her house. Kinda reminds you of like.. one of those gameshow drama house things.

"..What the fuck?" Tallishi questioned, before realizing there was so many people here.. that she didn't even know.

Well, until her gaze locked onto Masque.. that one guy from Evade.

She immediately ran over, because he was the only person that she recognized out of all these people.

"Hey!-" Tallishi said, as she finally made it to Masque.

Masque turned around, before finally seeing Tallishi. "Oh, it's you again! Hey!" He waved with a smile.

"Yeah.. uh.. what even is this place?" Tallishi asked, genuinely confused.

Masque narrowed his eyes. "Didn't you.. click on the game though?"

Tallishi sighed. "Look, it's a long story.. basically I'm actually forced to be in the game, like.. physically in the game, against my will."

Masque's eyes finally lit up with realization. "Ohhh.. no wonder you we're so strange!" Masque laughed a bit. "Well.. this is a game called Flicker, it's like.. some murder mystery thing sorta, you try to figure out who the Murderer is, and there's different teams."

Tallishi narrowed her eyes. "Oh.. this game.. fuck, even more chance of dying here." Tallishi seemed honestly fed up with everything, before Masque jokingly punched her arm.

"Hey, it'll be fine! Just chill.. and let the game run!" Masque smiled.

Suddenly, a short girl with brown hair and ponytails similar to Tallishi's ran over. "Hey, you two, you should come to the group, so we can all introduce ourselves before the round starts!" She said, mainly looking at Tallishi in wonder.

Tallishi nodded, and grabbed Masque by the arm, dragging him along with her to the group, as the girl walked behind her.

She noticed there was about 14 people here.. and sadly enough, 2 were children, twins by the looks of it.. she felt bad, extremely bad.

"Alright! I got the other two!" The short girl said to a tall, intimidating man with red hair, and a black, long coat.

"Good." He said, looking up at Tallishi. "Your name is?.."

"Tallishi." Tallishi said, finishing the sentence, and then signaled to Masque. "And this is Masque."

The man nodded. "I'm Maverick.. the girl you saw earlier was Anna."

Tallishi nodded. "Nice to meet you then, Maverick."

Maverick nodded. "Over here is the Yin-Yang twins, the one dressed in all black with devil horns is Alexa, and the one with angel wings and dressed in all white is Eliza."

Tallishi nodded in response, as she continued listening intensely.

"That chaotic gremlin over there that's trying to set Damien's hoodie on fire is Amethyst." Maverick said, pointing to a young girl with a purple cape, and purple eyes.. she also appeared to be a demon.