INTERACTIVE. (Chapter 7.)

Tallishi woke up, in a completely black void, annoyed as she sat up.

"Oh come on.. where the fuck did I end up now?" Tallishi cursed in frustration, dealing it was a completely blank void.

Suddenly, Tallishi was pulled up by her shoulders, into a standing position, and she swiftly turned around to see who it was.

Robert stood there with a smile. "Surprised to see me?"

Tallishi blinked, shocked. "Oh.. Robert- I didn't even know you were here, Sorry-" She laughed nervously.

"Ay, it's alright." Robert nodded to her with a smile. "I finally got a little break from Evade, so that's nice."

Tallishi nodded, getting distracted and not listening to him talk anymore as she tried to take in her surroundings.

"Hey.. are you even listening to me!?-" Robert crossed his arms, starting to become highly annoyed.

"Huh?" Tallishi immediately snapped her attention to him, trying to focus on him now.

"I'm litterly sent here to kill you, and honestly, you just made me actually want too." Robert said, loading his gun.

Tallishi's eyes widened.. wait but.. wasn't Robert on her side??

"Wait!-" Tallishi yelled, a bit nervous, since honestly, she didn't want to hurt Robert, she cares for him, maybe just as much as Stella.

Robert paused, looking at her, taking his aim immediately, knowing Tallishi cares too much to fight back.

His face now had a twisted grin on it, holding the gun, and aiming to Tallishi's head.

Tallishi went silent, but she knew she wasn't going to go down without a fight, even if she cared for Robert.

She inhaled, and immediately ran at him, trying to knock the gun out of his hand.

Robert immediately grabbed Tallishi, twisting her around, and throwing her into a wall that had came out of the ground.

Robert slowly approached Tallishi, laughing. "You're forgetting, I control this place, as long as I can counter everything you do, you're useless here."

Tallishi tried to get up, yet she felt a force holding her down to the ground.

She couldn't move at all, not a single inch, and she watched with fear as Robert approached her.

This was probably the only time she's actually felt scared during a fight, or genuinely threatened.

Robert just continued to laugh at Tallishi and her suffering, watching her struggle or try and figure out a plan.

"You know that nothing will work, right?" Robert said, putting his gun to Tallishi's head, just to watch her struggle. "..Any last words?"

"FUCK. YOU." Tallishi yelled. "I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU." Tallishi continued, as she had finally snapped, going on a full whole ass rant about her life, some other stuff that Robert didn't bother to listen too.

"Here, I'll do you a fucking favor." Robert said, as he finally pulled the trigger on the gun, the bullet piercing right through her head.

This was the end for Tallishi, the last thing she saw, was Robert. Before everything went dark, and cold.

A screen in her vision appeared, a red box, saying 'YOU DIED.'

"APRIL FOOLS, BITCHES!" Tallishi said, laughing a bit as she talks to you now, the reader.

"Yeah.. I'm well aware this is technically breaking the fourth wall.. but hey! Gotta make it eventful somehow." She rolled her eyes, placing her hands on her hips confidently as she talked.

"Anyways.. no, I'm not actually dead in ONLINE, I'm litterly the main character, I have plot armor, you guys should know the drill.. plus I got simps I gotta exist for." She laughed a bit, before narrowing her eyes. "The last part, you know who you are."

"But anyways! That's really all for this chapter, it was fun.. just so you all know, no, this is not the real 'Chapter 7'.. it's fake, since that's gonna take a while for it to be written, trying to organize this stuff is difficult, since I.. she.. writer?? Writer person?? Yeah, uh.. writer persons just gonna introduce specific OCs of some people coming up by chapter, since some OCs aren't supposed to be located at the same place.. chapter thing or whatever." Tallishi spoke, sipping some coffee.

"If you can't tell, I haven't slept in 7 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 12 seconds." Tallishi smiled, laughing.

"Oh.. by the way, thank you for all the support on this book, it's genuinely crazy." She said, pulling up a screen to look at the book itself. "Like seriously, 447 reads? On a book like this? You guys are insane.. thank you though, it makes me feel like I actually have a 'purpose' I guess." She glanced to the side, closing the screen.

"Now you guys should go carry on with whatever you were doing before this chapter released. Have fun, stay safe from pranks." Tallishi waved, sending you off. "Cya in the next chapter, bitches."

(Inspired by MidnightF3line )