Funki's World. (Chapter 7)

Tallishi woke up, her head hurt tremendously as she sat up, trying to understand where she was.

She saw lots of people here though.. so I guess that's sort of a good sign.

Well, actually, nevermind. Not always a good sign.. In Evade there was a lot of people too, but they never worked together much or anything, they all were just running for their lives.

Tallishi just kinda got up, and looked around the map, actually.. some people seemed to even be fighting, which made Tallishi realize.. this must be a fighting game.

She got out her gun, before she noticed.. there was no ammo.

"Fuck.. I must've dropped my ammo back in.. Evade maybe? I could see that.." Tallishi sighed in frustration, before taking out a knife instead, it's not as effective, and there's no boom, but if it works, it works.

"Hey!! Out of ammo?? We got pretty cheap stuff here, you should take a look!" She heard someone call, which out of being startled, she immediately looked around, nearly tripping on her own feet before she saw the shop.

There was a guy in a suit, which was the one who called. And there was also a purple guy wearing a rather disturbing mask, laughing at her as she almost tripped.

"Oh god!- None! You scared the shit out of her! I mean look at her! She nearly tripped!!" The purple one yelled to the suit wearing guy while laughing, nearly toppling over as he laughed.

"Oh.. didn't mean to do that." None responded to the purple one, waving Tallishi over.

Tallishi proceeded to watch the two closely, a bit suspicious.. but they got to know more about this world then her, right? So.. she's gonna take her chances, and ask them some questions.. while also buy some ammo.

"Right.. uh, Hello?-" Tallishi said, a bit awkwardly, blinking a bit, glancing from the purple dude, then to the suit wearing one with a red head, a spider on his shoulder, and yellow hands and arms.

"Nice morning, isn't it?" None responded with a smile, bumping the purple dude on the shoulder, almost as if trying to get him to say a usual phrase or something.

"Oh.. right- sorry." The purple one said, shaking his head a bit. "Welcome to The Everything Shop!" He exclaimed happily, throwing his arms into the air. "I'm Jak, Jack without the C, and this is None, how can we help you today?" Jak said, as None was eagerly waiting for her to buy ammo, or maybe even something else.

Tallishi glanced around to the shelves, seeing lots of things.. different types of ammo, scythes, guitars, knives, masks, which Tallishi's eyes rested up on a few items, there actually was a lot to choose from.. now she's a bit happy she stumbled upon this game, besides, she's kinda rich from streaming, so this is definitely one way to spend her money.

"I'll take the black and pink scythe, some pistol ammo, the light pink acoustic guitar, the pink ocarina with the silver symbol, the black baseball cap, the black and pink light up gas mask, and also a black and pink pistol while you're at it too." She grinned, not caring much about the prices.

None and Jak both looked at her in surprise, then looked at eachother, then at her. "Are you sure?? That's gonna cost a lot.." They both said.

Tallishi nodded, as if to confirm her purchase.

"Alright.. that'll be 1,587 dollars." None said, calculating up the price.