Chapter Three: Adrenalize Me

It was after school by now, everyone ran out like they had lives outside of school.

Emma's Pov:

I soon walked out of my class, I ran to Gareth and tapped him, he was with his group, and I saw Eddie walking towards them, and I...But, He looked different, his eyes were so low, and red...Did someone make him cry?... I shook the thoughts away from myself as I looked at Gareth "Can you go to my cheer practice? I kinda need a ride home and last time you forgot me because you were in a DnD game with those shitheads." I grumbled out, in an annoyed tone, I still couldn't believe Gareth would forget me! His baby sister, ugh...Gareth grumbled and nodded, sighing a bit as I jumped and smiled, happy I got my way, like usual...I then ran out to the field, and threw my bag into the lockers, every girl on the cheer team had their uniforms on, and so did I. We all walked onto the field and got in the middle, I saw Gareth and guess who else, Gareth's stupid friends, including Eddie. I kind of got nervous at the feeling of having Eddie watching, but I soon rolled my eyes, shaking the thoughts away since he was obviously going to talk to his friends.

"Okay, girls! Let's stretch." I said I was in the front, since I was the cheer captain, obviously. I instructed them to bend down and touch their toes, without bending their knees, and I did it as well, all of our skirts were raised, but the good thing about these cheerleading skirts is that they have built-in shorts, so our asses don't show...Soon I leaned up and told them to lift one leg up, which we all did, I didn't notice Eddie slightly looking at me, since I was so focused on Bella, not being able to lift her leg up properly, which I could lift mine up to the sky. "Bella! Do some laps, and stretch your legs, we can't have a stiff girl when the boys have games next week!" I yelled and Bella nodded, Eddie noticed how I got very strict with things I loved...Bella started to do laps and stretches as I told the girls to do the splits, first in the middle than at each side, to which I did them too...I then got up and smiled at them. "Alright! Time for the rehearsals, you all remember your positions, correct? Good, now get into them, I'm starting the music." I said and ran over to the tower, that connected to all the speakers, soon I put in the disc for the music, the song was: WOP

I got into position, I was in the front, and we were facing my brother and his friends, Gareth and his friends decided to watch as we started up...The flyers and the rest were on each side behind me, I started up the dance...

https://www.tiktok.com/@rylanoah/video/7181691086794935598?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc&web_id=7197978860930942506(Bro j find the link, Ion feel like explaining the dance) 

I saw Eddie looking at me, and I smiled, well- I smiled for real this time since we need to smile each time we do a cheer, I kept moving as the flyers did their thing, I turned in my position, my back facing the boys as I set my arms out, I was in a T-shape, and the stunt holders ran to me picking my up by my arms, and I kept my arms out, wide, a smile on my face as they spun me, and threw me into the air, catching me, I raised my leg up to the sky and smiled, soon I shook my pom poms and yelled the words: "Eat em' up, Yeah, Yeah..Eat em' up! Tiger's eat birds, for dinner and lunch! Tigers E-A-T Birds up! Yeah, they eat em' up!", the rest of my team yelled those words too...Eddie looked at me, his mouth was kind of open, and he smirked lightly, I could already see his pants tighten on his as I moved.

Eddie's Pov:

I watched Emma as she moved, seeing her move around like that, and make it look effortless made me smile, she killed my cocaine buzz, but that was completely okay with me...I smirked at her and felt my pants tighten due to seeing her move around in such a way...I cleared my throat as I watched her turn and the rest of her team shake what was given to them, but I didn't focus on them, I had my eyes fixated on Emma, fuck she was so good at this...When she smiled at me, I could tell it was different from the fake smile she'd had on for the performance, it made me feel special.