Chapter Four: Morning Mess

The date was October 15, the grass already had morning dew wettening it...The sun finally peeked out of the sky, highlighting the plant's colors...More leaves fell onto the ground. The sound of leafblowers filled the streets.

Emma's Pov:

I groaned, in bed, I felt strong arms around me, and I heard a groan come from him as well, I then tucked myself into the male's chest, not thinking for a moment since I was in a tired daze. I then opened my eyes, thinking it was Jason for a hot second...Completely forgetting about me and his breaking up...and who had come over late last night...I made eye contact with Eddie...Eddie fucking Munson...Shit!...I moved away and so did he, we were both confused...We both had nothing but undergarments on, and I had already figured out what had happened. I rambled on in my mind---Well, What I thought was my mind "Fuck me, Eddie Munson! Shit...Eddie- Oh god." He then decided to fuck with me by saying "I already did." He basically teased me...He was referring to me saying 'Fuck me.' I slapped his shoulder, earning a small huff from him, and I crossed my arms.

"Shit...I didn't mean to Not...with you! Fuck.." I muttered more words and he realized how nervous and tense I was so he cupped my face with one hand, and the other held my hands down to ground me. "Calm down, Emma...You're okay." I seemed to remember why I even let him touch me...I smiled lightly and looked at him, soon my lips met his, and he let his dance on top of mine...That is until I heard a knock on my door and the words "Come on, Emma! We need to go, mom and dad are coming back soon, and plus we need to go with them to those stupid conventions."...It was Gareth, I gasped lightly and yelled an "Okay!!" And heard Gareth walk off, I exhaled a breath I didn't know I was holding as I looked at Eddie's smiling face. "I guess I'll see you later, princess?" He said, his morning voice deep and raspy, I barely even comprehended what he called me...I smiled, I felt so close to him...Too close... I then whined when he left my touch, I watched as he slipped his clothes back on and kissed my head, lifting my chin to kiss me correctly, which I returned in a glad state. "Eddie? put your number in my phone.." I said, softly, almost nervously, and he nodded moving back as I handed him my unlocked phone, he then put his number in and stretched, yawning lightly as he checked the time; 10:30 am. "Alright, see ya around, Emma." He said and I nodded waving as I watched him sneak back out of my window. I leaned back and gripped the sheets behind me, smiling, I was trapped in my thoughts until Gareth banged on my door again, yelling in an angry tone...I then jumped up and stretched, running to my closet as I picked out an appropriate outfit for the activities we had planned today...I soon slipped it on. 

I decided to send Eddie a picture of my outfit, an outfit was my very first text to Eddie, wow

I decided to send Eddie a picture of my outfit, an outfit was my very first text to Eddie, wow...He responded with a:

Ed's <3: You look gorgeous, don't be late, idiot.

Emma'sGotADilema (You):  Thank you!!!! <33333 I won't be late, dummy. 

I smiled at my phone as I started to brush my hair, soon pinning just a bit back, I then looked at the shower through the mirror as I brushed my teeth, I almost spit my toothpaste out as I remembered the night before...I then walked back into my bedroom, I noticed something shiny, and so I went to see what it was; It was Eddie's necklace.