"Why me? "

tommys pov:

I just finally finished my shift. I started walking to my apartment that's until I heard a noise coming from an Alleyway. I thought it might've been a raccoon! Who doesn't love raccoons?! I walked closer to the noise until I saw a Vigilante specifically the vigilante Bumble he was bleeding from the side of his face. I walked closer trying not to make noise but then I tripped on something 'shit' I thought to myself the vigilante looked at me "What is a civilian like you doing in an alleyway?? You know how dangerous it could be? " the vigilante said obviously still bleeding "well for your information I heard a noise and thought it was a raccoon. " I said "Why the fuck are you going near raccoons? Don't they have like rabies and shit? " The vigilante said while dying "well that doesn't matter what does matter is why the fuck are you bleeding? " I said loudly I had no idea why I still am here I mean I could leave him to bleed and die. nah that's to mean.

"that's none of your business" The vigilante said sternly "well okay then but at least let me heal you" I had no idea why I said that but he did need healing "What the fuck are you going to do bring me to a hospital? Also your a cilvilan shouldn't you be asleep or sum shit? " bumble said "I'm not bringing you to a hospital that shits expensive I actually have healing powers and could heal you! I should be asleep but because of the damn noise you made I came here" I said annoyed "yknow what I'm done" I said while walking towards him and grabbing his hand "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING? " Bumble said loudly "Trying to heal you obviously now stop moving. " Bumble listen and stopped moving 'finally" I thought. I slowly focused on healing him when I felt my hands start to warm up I told the vigilante "This might burn a bit" slowly a red color came from my hand lighting up the alleyway.

I finally finished healing the vigilante my head was hurting but that's only because I haven't used my powers in a long time. the vigilante turned to me and said "Uh I'm sorry for yelling at you i- uhm thanks" "yeah yeah well now I have to get home nice meeting you" I said quickly I started walking away until I felt someone grab my wrist "Hey uhm if you don't mind answering where do you work? " The vigilante said "I work at sunrise cafe." I said the vigilante nodded and went away.

I finally went home as I sat down on the couch I turned on the news to see 'Famous villan Abaddon fights the vigilante known as bumble!' I turned off the TV quickly 'so that's what happened to him' I said to myself I better go to bed I have work anyway. I went to my room I finally just processed what happened. I healed a vigilante. I HAD HEALED A VIGILANTE. I didn't know what would happen to me maybe I would get arrested? Maybe heros would take me because they think I'm working for the vigilante?. I'm screwed I'll just sleep whatever happens next is future tommys problem not mine.

______________________________

IM FINALLY DONEEE YES

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT A LOT OF THOUGHT WENT INTO THIS CHAPTER I ALREADY WANNA MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MAYBE I WILL.

I USUALLY READ FANFICS AND DON'T WRITE THEM

PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ANYWAY THAT'S IT

Words: 606