"Oh c'mon why you? "

tommys pov:

another day working the ducking night shift! I absolutely hate it mornings are better but I do get paid better at night shifts I can only hope that I'll be able to get through this shift without sleeping which most likely will not happen due to him being awoken at 3am to a ducking hero and villian fight very inconvenient for him couldn't they have started fighting after he woke up?

It's torture having to stay behind the counter for such a long time with no customers entering so why not take a nap what could go wrong?

???????? pov:

fuck Im bleeding out I don't think I can even make it back to the -|={ [{\|= which means I'll just die here maybe I'll find someone to help me I mean cmon who would heal a -|={ ? I then see a cafe it looks open so might as well go in. I go in and ask "Is anybody here? "

tommys pov:

"Is anybody here? " I hear someone yell they ruined my nap let's hope it's not a villian or a vigilante to heal I exit from the back and go to the counter only to see the worse thing ever a

Hero

What makes this worse is that this the hero mushroom he has two powers he can grow plants specifically mushrooms and can make people fall asleep he usually is the one falling asleep though
"What the hell do you want" I ask the hero I then look to see the hero bleeding out great "I thought you would be a little nicer I am a hero yknow? " The hero said a little shocked from my tone "Exactly you are a hero I absolutely hate heros" I said the hero stayed silent I walked closer to him "what the duck are you trying to do?! " the hero yelled "heal you obviously what else?? Just stay ducking still and you'll be all fine and dandy yknow dandy kinda sounds like daddy if you switch out a word with a new word but it also sounds like Andy I hate anyone named Andy do you know anyone named Andy? Anyways let's get back to trying to heal you" I replied "heal me with what?! " the hero said "I have powers dumbass" I yelled the hero just stayed there in silence I walked closer and checked out the wound.

That looks painful

I quickly got to work and started to heal him as soon as I felt my hand warm up I closed my eyes a few minutes later it was finally done "fuck" I mumbled I felt like passing out right then and there "Thanks but I have to go now" the hero said "yeah yeah your welcome" the hero started walking out "come back never!! " I yelled as he exited the door.

My shift was finally over after hours
I went home to get the rest I certainly needed.

___________________________

I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT MAKING ANOTHER CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT UP BUT SCHOOL AND MENTAL HEALTH BAD RN

MY FRIENDS CURRENTLY HATE ME AND MOST OF THEM DROPPED ME I GOT SICK WHICH WAS TERRIBLE BECAUSE IT WAS HARD TO BREATHE TERRIBLE

I'LL TRY TO POST MORE CHAPTERS

words: 542