Petals.

Tommy pov:

I hear my alarm go off. I quickly turn it off and sit up and soon hear running 'did someone break in!?' I think but soon memories of yesterday start flooding back. Oh right, the children. fuckkkk. I get up with messy hair. I see the kids running around there playing tag. I smile 'reminds me of when I would play tag with my dad' I thought to myself. I look at the children only to see them gone. I start to panic until I hear giggling behind me. I turn around only for the kids to jump on me. "Mr. Tommyyyy were hungryyy!!!! " the cat hybrid shouted, the spider hybrid added "Yeah and you promised to take care of us! " I look at the children and say "Well if you little fucks don't get off of me I won't be able to make you food!" Both the kids look at each other and quickly get off of me. I get up and go to the kitchen 'I won't have any food for myself if I give them some' oh well I wanted kids.

After I feed the kids I start to get ready for work. I realize that I can't just leave the kids home alone so I go up to the kids and say "Hey, since I can't leave you here I'll be taking you to my work place, alright? " The kids nod and I grab their hands and lead them outside. I lock the door to the apartment and start walking to work. "MR. TOMMY ARE WE THERE YET???? " Clementine said whining "Clem be patient, we are almost there, right mister Tommy?" Shroud said calmly "Yeah we are almost there, thanks shroud" I smiled at shroud and he smiled back Clementine on the other hand looks mad. I look at Clementine "hey clem do you like flowers? " I say while crouching down to her height while smiling Clementine's eyes shined and she smiled brightly and said "YEAH! I LOVE THEM ALL OF THEM MY FAVORITE FLOWER IS THE A-AMARILLIS! " she said it with such an excited tone she could barely pronounce it "well why is it your favorite flower? " I said with curious "It reminds me of shrouds eyes! " She said the smiling shroud also started smiling." Did you know it means determination?" She said with a big bright smile"no I didn't know that" I chuckled at her happiness "wanna see something cool? " I asked her, she quickly nodded.

I slowly started to use my powers and started thinking about amaryllis.

an amaryllis appeared in my hands with a red outline around it but the outline quickly disappeared. The kids looked amazed, especially Clementine. I give Clementine the flower "now let's go to work" . I stand up and hold their hands again.

I enter work a few minutes late. I see Fundy "sorry I'm late I have kids now. " I say awkwardly, Fundy just looks at me and just nods. I started working and the kids just sat behind the register. It's a few hours until my shift ends so I give the kids food leftovers. I know I haven't eaten but the kids' health is way more important than mine. I start to clean the tables while the kids are eating. Nothing has been going weird until I hear the bell of the door of the cafe ding. weird I put the closed signs no one should be here I look only to see fucking Zephyrus but his wing is bleeding. he looks like he's in pain I quickly says "SHROUD AND CLEMENTINE GO TO THE BACK PLEASE! " Zephyrus, who just noticed the kids, jumped at the noise. The kids looked at me and ran to the back.

"Why are you here? " I say annoyed "well the siren told me you would heal me" zephyrus said with pain in his voice I quickly walked over to him and touched his wing that's bleed. He flinches "calm down this will burn maybe just a bit" Zephyrus nods. I start to heal him and 1 minute later I'm finally done "thanks, mate" zephyrus said maybe with a smile I couldn't tell with the black green veil around his face. I nod and start to push him out of there he finally leaves and I go near the door that leads to the back only to see. petals. Red ones there from amaryllis I gave Clementine. I open the door to see a shroud hugging Clementine. She was crying. I quickly ran towards them "what's wrong!? " I asked her, " she responded with sobs. "I-I thought you would d-d-die" I look at her and hug her "I promise I will never die." I say looking up at her smiling.

I grab the kids and start taking them home not after I clean up the cafe of course. I'm very tired from the healing I had to do. I put the kids to bed and turn off the lights but before I leave the bedroom I hear Clementine "c-can you sleep here with us??... " she said sadly I smile "of course" both shroud and Clementine smile.

I get into bed and soon both the kids are asleep. I soon started feeling tired too. My eyes started to close.

petals
There dropping
No it isn't petals
It isn't. It isn't. It isn't
NO.
T@###Y DON'T

TØ?MY!!!
DON'T TRUST DØ)O=
WAKE U-

_________________________

YOOOO I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I'LL TRY TO POST MORE!!

I FINALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THE END OF THE BOOK SOO

PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

words: 945