Please, just leave me alone.

No ones pov:

It's been two weeks. Tommy in those two week realized that he can't always take shroud and Clementine to work with him, he spent two weeks trying to figure out where he can even take them.

It was 3am. Tommy was busy looking for places to drop off the kids, he knows he could probably ask one of his co-workers or friends to take care of the kids, but he didn't want people to think he was unable to take care of the kids. Tommy was tired, but the kids were asleep, he knew he wouldn't have any other time to do this if the kids were awake. Tommy kept searching, there were almost no places that allowed hybrids. Tommy kept looking into he found something.

"Kinoko Daycare! A daycare for everyone! Hybrids of all kinds! Foxes, cats, and more!! Please call 591-***-***-*** for more information!"

Tommy smiled at the screen, he finally found a place to take the kids. Tommy then realized something how will the kids do with strangers? He thought to himself, he realized that the kids weren't going to do well with strangers, but what other option did he have? He wasn't able to take care of the kids at work, he gets distracted by them. Tommy thought about it, but he picked up his phone. It had a lot of cracks, but he was still able to call the number.

After getting some information and sighing the kids up, he hanged up. He knew he should've thought about the kids, but he had to work. He honestly thought about giving them away, but he thought against it. He knew how it was for someone you think that cares about you to just leave you.

Tommy was tired, he closed the computer and went to bed, well the couch but still, the kids still have his bed. Tommy closed his eyes, but wasn't able to go to sleep, he felt like someone was watching him, it's just him being paranoid, right?...

||The next day||

Tommy awoke to kids running around the apartment, it was to goddamn early, it was 3pm. Tommy wasn't able to take the kids to the daycare until next Monday. Just one week, one more week of the kids coming to work with him, he thought to himself, he wouldn't say that he hated the kids going to work with him he just mildly disliked it.

Tommy fed the kids, he then got them ready. Tommy didn't have any kids clothes, and he definitely didn't have enough money for it, so he just made them wear his old clothes, of course he cut some stuff to fit them good.

Shroud and Clementine were actually quiet during this walk, which was rare but Tommy appreciated it.

Tommy entered the cafe with the kids, he told the kids to sit somewhere. Shroud and Clementine went to the same spot everytime, the spot near Tommy. Tommy had a few minutes until his shift actually started, he just knew if he didn't get here early he would get here late, there was no in between. It was then 9pm, time for tommys shift to start, he then started to get ready, which there wasn't much to do other then to put on the apron, he then felt a tap on his shoulder, he looked and saw it was fundy.

"Hey man, I know that kids are hard to handle, I was wondering if you would like me to take care of them until your shift ends?" Fundy asked obviously a bit concerned for Tommys well-being, Tommy took a while to answer Fundy realized this and said quickly "but! You don't have to accept, I have a kid of my own and I can't imagine two, I know it's hard to trust someone with your kids, if they are yours" Fundy said trying to reassure that Tommy did in fact have a choice.

Tommy sighed and paused for a minute before finally saying "I guess that's fine, but if they aren't here by the time my shift ends I will kill you Fundy, believe me, I will." Tommy said glaring at Fundy, Fundy just gave a awkward chuckle, he didn't know if Tommy was being serious or not

Tommy went to where the kids were while Fundy was following him tommy finally reached where the kids we're and crouched down and said "hey shroud and Clementine" shroud and Clementine looked at tommy, they then looked to the person next to him, which was Fundy.

"How would you feel about my friend taking care of you guys until my shift ends?" Tommy said while point at Fundy, Tommy looked to see shrouds and Clementines reaction, both of them looked cautious and worried.

shroud then spoke up "only if you promise me and clem will be okay." Shroud said glaring at Fundy untrustworthy. Tommy smiled slightly and said "I promise you'll be okay." Shroud looked at Tommy and then said "pinky promise?...." Shroud said while holding out his pinky out.

Tommy smiled and said "Pink promise." While also holding out his pinky. Shroud then looked at Fundy still not trusting him, shroud then took Clementines hand and said to Fundy "okay let's go.". Fundy let out a sigh of relief and left the cafe with the kids.

Tommy was worried about the kids, I mean why wouldn't he? The kids were almost like his.

Tommy continued his shift still worrying about the kids, which wasn't that good for him since he kept getting customers order wrong. It was 4:56am almost time for his shift to end, he then realized Fundy is fact is not going to work today. Tommy let out a annoyed sigh, he knew Fundy number but knew he would probably sleep.

Tommy wasn't thinking straight when Fundy was asking to take the kids. Tommy forgot that his shift ends at 5:45am which means the kids are asleep. Tommy just hoped that Fundy was taking good care of them.

Tommy was wiping the tables down until he heard someone enter the cafe, which was weird since no one came to a cafe at 4am. Tommy looked saw the person from the corner of his eyes, his eyes widened and he froze for a second. It was

siren.

Tommy saw siren he froze for a second but quickly unfroze he stopped wiping the tables and went towards Siren.

" What the fuck are you doing here? Didn't I tell you to leave me alone?" Tommy said annoyed and angry, the nerve of the villian to walk in like he owned the place.

siren looked a bit surprised at tommys words and said "you never told me that?" Siren said confused, Tommy then replied "well your old brain must not remember." Tommy spoke with an annoyed tone.

Tommy then realized something "why- why are you here?" He asked the villian siren, siren smiled and said "oh well yknow I got maybe a bit stabbed!" Tommy looked a bit shocked at how calm siren was about being stabbed. "Well why do I have to help, don't you have like healing shit?" Tommy asked confused.

"That's to far away and the cafe was near so, can you heal me?" Tommy rolled his eyes and sighed annoyed "fine."

| | A few minutes later ||

Tommy finished healing siren. Siren said "thanks, I'll be back soon!" Siren said smiling. Tommy just glared at him, tired, "you will not be back ever." Tommy was mad and annoyed. "Oh and whys that?" Siren said smirking, Tommy just sighed tiredly and checked the clock it was 5:34am, it was almost time for his shift to end. He looked at Siren and said

"Please, just leave me alone."

Tommy said tiredly. Siren just shrugged and left the cafe.

Tommy quickly finished cleaning up the rest of the cafe.

By the time Tommy was finished it was 6am. Tommy then heard someone else come into the cafe.

Tommy looked to see who entered he was a bit shocked but smiled.

____________________________

NEW CHAPTER??? YEAHHG

ALSO CAN YOU LIKE TELL ME IF MY WRITING STYLE IS BETTER THEN BEFORE :3

YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME IDEA, PLEASE

SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A NEW CHAPTER....I'LL TRY MY BEST TO POST MORE CHAPTERS

NO GUARANTEE THAT I ACTUALLY WILL THOUGH...

Words: 1395