I. End of suffering

Hey guys, hope you guys enjoy the story. Please remember to vote and comment. Thank you!!
_____________________________________________

Aishwarya's POV
What is the point of being a renowned scientist when your own family detests you?
I don't even understand why they hate me. How is it my fault that they had me before their marriage?

I don't even understand my family. They never say so much as a 'good' for anything that I do. However when Aarti does even the smallest thing, they praise her. I do love my sister, she is a great kid and I would definitely give my life for her, but I wish my parents would acknowledge my successes too.

Mahadev! Please give me a family who would cherish me and love me in my next birth!

Anyways , I am currently talking with Dhwani, one of my true friends who has stuck by my side ever since I started college. Ok well, we aren't talking now, she is telling me the reasons why dumping Vishwa was the best thing I have ever done in my life (let us just ignore the fact that I managed to become a scientist) and how my life is going to be amazing now.

"That guy never stood up for you man. And on top of that he even asked you to tolerate it when his minion, Ruchi, insulted you. I told you he wasn't being faithful. He better prays that he never has to face me again. I will torture him for days and leave him to die for hurting my BFF." Dhwani said.

"Oh come on man. You and your torture. Here I am thinking about what I am going to tell my parents about this break up and you are just thinking about torturing a useless guy.Anyways, I'll call you later I'm almost here." I said and we ended the call.

Vishwa was my boyfriend of 2 years. In those two years , he had cheated on me with Ruchi for 1.5 years. And me being an idiot , I did not notice it. It was the first time in my life , my parents were happy about something I did. Mostly because they thought we would get married and U wont be with them anymore. How I wish my parents loved me!

"You broke up with Vishwa!?" Came the voice of ma as soon as I entered my house at 8p.m. Not 'Are you ok?' or 'How are you feeling?" . Nothing like that.

"Yes ma, he was cheating on me." I did not have the energy to talk to her right now. She will definitely find a way to blame me.

"So, you couldn't have talked about it? You should have asked him what you were doing wrong and changed it. Instead you ran away!" Ma screamed at me.

How could she!! Forget about the fact that she is my mother, how could she say this being a woman!? How can a woman ask another woman to be with a man who is cheating on her, that too her own daughter!? God, why are you doing this to me!

" A problem that is all you have been ever since you were born! All the taunts that you father and I had to listen to! And now you do this!? Couldn't you have been more patient and tried to understand him? That child! Vishwa was so nice. He was willing to overlook all you flaws and be with you amd yet you do this to him! Just get lost!" Ma shouted at me.

"Ma, but how-"

" I said get lost! I don't want to look at you right now or ever again!" Ma said.

I din't want to cry but i couldn't hold my tears. Why would she do this to me? Why would god give such a woman a child?

I ran to my room and shut the door. I put on my earphones and listened to music while i let my thoughts and tears run wild.

Didn't I give enough? All I ever wanted was someone to choose me first. For someone to care for me . I did everything. I planned most of the dates with Vishwa, I tried to be there for him as much as possible. Why would he do this to me man? He ciuld have told me if he liked Richi. I would have broken up with him. Do I mean nothing to him? What sort of flaw do I have that makes me so annoying? Why can my parents never accept me?

Dad wasn't home right now but i don't think that makes a lot of difference. He usually just acts like I don't exist unless we have a guest. I want to be Dad's little princess too. Why can't I have that ?

"Didi can we go to the shop downstairs and get chocolate?" I heard Aarti ask.

I checked the time. Wow it is almost 10 now.

"At this hour? Why darling? You should be sleeping now. Also aren't you too old to come to me to ask for chocolate?" I asked her.

Aarti is 15 now. But no matter how old she is, she always comes to me if she wants to go to Shilpa aunty's shop to get chocolates. It was our thing.

"It is too early did. Plus you need to cheer up. That Vishwa was such a bastard. How dare he do that? Come on let us go!" Aarti said and tried doing ber puppy eyes.

I really don't want to go. I know Aarti doesn't sleep till at least 11p.m and that she probably hasn't finished her homework yet. She was probably the only one in my family who cared for me and loved me. Aww my baby! I can never resist this little devil's puppy eyes.

I dragged myself up and wiped my tears. My mom started scolding me as soon as I came out but I ignored her. Aarti told her that she wanted chocolate and mom just asked us to go and come back fast. She has never said 'no' to anything Aarti did.

Anyways we walked to the shop while talking (mostly scolding) about Vishwa. We got a lot of chocolates and started eating.

"Didi do not care about that guy. He is not worthy of you. Consider this as a blessing from god and be happg. My sister deserves someome who would love her and care for her like me! " said Aarti.

Oh my darling! What would I do without her? I just nodded. I knew that I would cry if I opened my mouth.

We had to cross the rod and we would reach the hell that I called home once again. Aarti was eager to reach home since she still had homework to do so that she could sleep.

What did I do to deserve her? She spent 30 mins talking to me to make me feel better when she could've just said 'don't worry' ans then continued on with her work.

OH MY GODD!! WTH! A bike id headed towards Aarti and this girl is just walking in her own dreamland.

'AARTII' OH MY GOD! OMG! OH FINALLY SHE-

Aarti's POV
"DIDI!! NOO! NOO! LOOK AT ME! OPEN YOU EYES! NO COME ON! YOU CANT LEAVE ME!"
I screamed.

This can't be happening. She can't leave me. She is the one I have always looked up to , the one I wanted to be like. She was the strongest woman I knew. Even while facing harsh words , my didi never gave up on her dreams. Noooooo. This can't be happening.

But I knew that she will never scold me or advice me when I saw her. Her breathing rate was so painfully slow.

"I love you did! " I told her.

And Aishwarya breathed her last.

_____________________________________________

So guys, I finally finished the first chapter. How was it? Please let me know in the comments. Also please do vote, you support means a lot to me!
Thank you!!